TS SET: Osmania University notification issued on Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET) Admission to Assistant professor and lecturer posts in universities and colleges in Telangana state is mandatory. In the background of the latest TS Set 2018 notification, Eligible candidates can avail any number of chances. The main reason to announces this notification is to recruit the Assistant Professors / Lecturers in many colleges and universities in Telangana state. There are many professor vacancies are available in Degree Colleges / Institutions of Higher Education in Telangana state. So, Telangana State Eligibility Test will be organized by the Osmania University as per University grants commission. In this post, you can check notification details, eligibility criteria, Exam pattern etc..
|Organization Name||TS SET 2018 – Telangana State Eligibility Test|
|Posts Name||Lecturers/Assistant Professor|
|Total Number of Posts||Huge Posts|
|Job type||TS Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Telangana state|
|TS SET Application process||Online Base|
|TS SET Website||telanganaset.org|
TS SET 2018 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Telangana State Government has issued a latest employment notification which is Telangana State Eligibility Test also called TS TET notification 2018 to hire into various positions such as Lecturers/Assistant Professors in various Degree Colleges/Universities in Telangana state based on the university. Osmania University officials have invited applications from all the eligible aspirants those who are desires to work in Telangana State can apply to this post. TS SET Notification 2018 has mainly released to fill up various vacancy posts such as Lecturers in Colleges/Universities in Telangana state. TS SET 2018 notification was issued on 14th March 2018 and many applications have received by them. TS SET 2018 online registration process was conducted from 14th March 2018 to 14th April 2018 on its official website telanganaset.org/. A huge number of applications got received by many applicants. TS SET 2018 written examination has scheduled on 15th July 2018, admit cards are issued to the eligible applicants one week prior to an exam. Finally, TS SET written Exam has organized on 15th July 2018.
TS SET 2018 Benefits:
- Candidates qualified in the TS SET can get good opportunities in teaching and research fields ..
- SET Results can compete for Assistant professor and college lecturer jobs in state universities. Degree college lecturer posts are attractive.
- Junior lecturers and Lecturers posts can get good pay for the scale and also promotions. The eligibility to set in various subjects such as admissions and fellowship in Ph.D.
- TS SET exam contains 29 subjects such as Journalism and Mass Communication, Management, Hindi, History, Law, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Physical Education, Philosophy, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Computer Science and Applications, Education, English Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Telugu, Urdu, Library and Information Science, Sanskrit, Social Work, Environmental Science, Linguistics.
TS SET Eligibility Test @ telanganaset.org
TS SET exam Notification 2018 had officially announced on 09-03-2018 by the officials under Osmania University. The main reason to announces this notification is to recruit the Assistant Professors / Lecturers in many colleges and universities in Telangana state. There are many professor vacancies are available in Degree Colleges / Institutions of Higher Education in Telangana state. The Official notification of Telangana State Eligibility Test (TSSET-2018) for the Year 2018 to be organized under OU for recruitment for the year 2018 as per the university grant commission. There is no age limit for the candidates to apply for TS SET 2018. SET TS informs that the SET will be conducted in 27 subjects as per the schedule.
TS Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must pass with a minimum of 55% marks in the relevant subjects selected for the TS SET BSc (non-creamy layer), SC, ST, Dividend should receive at least 50% marks.
- Last year’s students, looking forward to the results are also eligible for examination.
- Candidates will have to pass with the minimum marks within the next two years from the date of the SET results.
- Candidates should choose the same subject in the PG. If it is not on the list, the affiliate subject may be present in the subject.
- There is no maximum age limit SET.
TS SET Exam Details
The TS SET exam is conducted in two papers. These papers are in an objective manner. Testing in two different sessions.
TS SET Application Fee:
OC Category: OC candidates should pay Rs 1000/-
BC Category: OC candidates should pay 800/-
SC/ST/PH/VH Category: Candidates those who belong to SC/ST/PH/VH Categories those should pay Rs 500/- as per government norms.
TS SET Selection Process
Candidates, those who are interested to join in TS SET 2018 and those who are applied for TS Eligibility Test will face following rounds. The Notification of TS SET was announced to recruit the Assistant Professors / Lecturers in many colleges and universities in Telangana state. A huge number of lecturer/Assistant professor vacancies are available in various Degree Colleges / Institutions of Higher Education in Telangana state. Now let’s know the selection process of TS SET 2018. There are total two rounds, candidates those face those two rounds then only they will be recruited by the officials, they are:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview rounds
TS SET Syllabus 2018
TS SET Syllabus 2018 Exam contains two papers such as Paper – I and Paper – II Exam and the exam will be Computer Based Tests for total 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each question carries 1 mark. TS SET contains no negative marks, if you answer any wrong then there is no deduction in marks. The time span of TS SET examination is for 2 and half hours.
|Category||Total papers||Total number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Time Duration|
|First||I||Contain Total 60 questions you should at least for 50 questions which is mandatory||50×2=100||1¼ Hours (09.30 AM to 10.45 AM)|
|First||II||Total 50 questions all should attempt||50×2=100||1¼ Hours (10.45 AM to 12.00 PM)|
|Second||III||Total 75 questions which are compulsory to attempt||75×2=150||2½ Hours (01.30 PM to 04.00 PM)|
TS SET Exam Centers 2018
Below tabular form is the Test Centers of TS-SET for the applicants.
|Centre Code||Examination Centre|