Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced a Notification to fill the vacancies of 1223 of Assistant Surgeon by TN MRB. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu can use this Recruitment Notification of TN MRB. As it is the great opportunity for the candidates who are eligible for the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Jobs.
- The MRB TN Asst Surgeon Exam will be held for 100 Marks
- The TN MRB Asst Surgeon Exam Paper contains of 200 objective Questions.
- In the Tamil Nadu MRB Exam, from Medical Science General SUbject questions are asked
- TNMRB Exam time duration is 2 hrs 30 minutes.
- The Minimum Qualifying marks is 30 marks who belongs to SC/SCA/ST.
- Candidates who belongs to other category the min qualifying marks is 35 marks.
See the exam pattern before appearing the TNMRB Examination. So you can manage the time and get succeed in the TN MRB exam.The Medical Services Recruitment Board was also known as MRB which is formed by the Govt of Tamil Nadu in G.O. No.1 Health and Family Welfare Dept which is dated on 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to different categories of staff in the Department of Health and Family Welfare by the way of direct recruitment, in view of nature , importance.
- Medical Sciences Syllabus
- Human Anatomy.
- Human Physiology.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- General Medicine.
- General Surgery.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning:
- Community Medicine.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy including blood & nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder,
- hip, and the knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, & their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central & Peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross & clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways & lesions of cutaneous sensations.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture & muscle tone.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Pathology
- Inflammation & repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Microbiology
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Pharmacology
- Mechanism of action & the side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – General Medicine
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis & principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Pediatrics
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis & principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Community Medicine
- Components & Critical Analysis of National programs for control/ eradication of:
- Filaria and Tuberculosis.
- STDs & Dengue Critical Appraisal of Healthcare delivery system.
- Health management & administration
- Programme Implementation & Evaluation.