Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus
TSPSC Syllabus: TSPSC was formed by the Constitution of India to select the candidates for civil service jobs in India. Previously it was held by the APPSC Government and later it was separated from the Andhra Pradesh State Government and formed as a Telangana State Government. Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Food inspector recruitment held by tspsc. Notification will be released by the Telangana State Government. Candidates have to download the notification from the official website www.tspsc.gov.in. The Official website was launched on 11 April 2015 by Governor E.S.L.Narasimhan. The first chairman was Ghanta Chakrapani for TSPSC.
People who are looking for Government jobs are applicable for this.
The candidate has to download the syllabus, exam pattern before appearing for the exam and prepare it. There is a heavy competition for the candidates and people has to prepare well for this exam. According to their merit levels and a good score in the exam, they are qualified for this job.
|Sl. No||Part A Written Exam (Objective Type)||Number of Questions||Duration Of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|1||Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150 minutes||150|
|2||Paper – II: Concerned Subject||150||150 minutes||300|
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus:
Telangana PSC Food Inspector Syllabus
- Food processing, types of processing methods.
- Food Microbiology
- Product development
- Food Laws and Regulations
- General Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Introduction to Nutrition, Health, and Public Health
- Nutrients, Proteins, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins and minerals – functions,
- requirements, food sources, and deficiency.
- History of India & Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Mental Ability.
- Assessment of nutritional status – biochemical, anthropometry, clinical and diet surveys.
- Occupational health
- Hygiene and sanitation in food sector
- Programmes to eradicate malnutrition & improve the health status of people in India.
TSPSC Food Dept English Syllabus
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
TSPSC Food Inspector General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- Personalities in News.
- History – India & Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian Polity.
- Science and technology updates.
- Geography – India, Andhra Pradesh, etc.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
Telangana PSC Food Inspector Reasoning Syllabus
- Verbal analogies; word analogy-Applied analogy.
- Verbal classification.
- Understanding the structure of arguments.
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, Multi-diagrammatic relationship.
- Venn diagram.
- Analytical Reasoning.
TSPSC Syllabus and TSPSC Question papers:
Applicants who had registered for TSPSC notification those can now download the TSPSC Syllabus and TSPSC Previous papers from its official website. All the candidates those who are looking for the TSPSC Model papers and also TSPSC Question papers those can now get it from official portal. Recently TSPSC has released the TSPSC group 2 notification and also issued the TSPSC Groups Syllabus at its main portal itself. Applicants who had registered for the TSPSC Group 2 notification those can download the TSPSC Group 2 material and also check the TSPSC Exam date from its official portal.