Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
Punjab Police Department Sub Inspector
Physical Screening Test: All those candidates who clear the SAT shall be required to appear in the Physical Screening Test, which shall be of a qualifying nature and shall comprise of the following events:
For Male Candidates (except Ex-Servicemen):
- 1600 Meters Race to be completed in 6:30 minutes (only one chance).
- Long Jump 3.80 Meters (3 chances).
- High Jump 1.15 Meters (3 chances).
For Male Candidates (Ex-Servicemen) For Candidates of age up to and including 35 years:
- 1400 Meters Walk and Run to be completed in 09 minutes. (only one chance).
- 10 Sit ups within 2 minutes
For Candidates of age more than 35 years:
- 1400 Meters Walk and Run to be completed in 12 minutes. (only one chance).
- 10 Sit ups within 3 minutes!
For Female Candidates (except Ex-Servicewomen):
- 800 Meters Race to be completed in 4 minutes 30 seconds (only one chance).
- Long Jump 3.25 Meters (3 chances).
- High Jump 1 Meters (3 chances).
For Female Candidates (Ex-Servicewomen): (a) 800 Meters run/walk Race to be completed in 8 minutes (only one chance).
Physical Measurement Test criteria For Male & Female both: Only those candidates who qualify the PST shall be screened for height.
Punjab Police Department Sub Inspector Syllabus:
Punjab Police Department Sub Inspector General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current Events
- Culture & Heritage
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- National & International
- General Polity
- Scientific Research & Technology Development etc.
Punjab Police Department Sub Inspector Mathematically Ability Syllabus
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Time and Work etc
Punjab Police Department Sub Inspector General Reasoning Syllabus
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Spatial Orientation
- Figures Classification
- Non-verbal series
- Similarities and Differences
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Spatial Visualization
Punjab Police Department Sub Inspector General English Syllabus
- Verbal Ability
- Comprehension etc.