Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
MPPSC AE Syllabus for General Aptitude:
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work etc.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Hindi Language:
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – English Language:
- Active Passive.
- Direct and indirect speech.
- Transformation of the sentence.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering:
- Engineering Mechanics and Mechanics of Solids.
- Theory of Machines.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Production Engineering.
- Production Management.
- Fluid Mechanics and Machines.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Energy Conversion Systems.
- Computer Aided Engineering.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Agriculture Engineering:
- Soil and Water Engineering.
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering.
- Watershed Hydrology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Groundwater, Wells, and Pumps.
- Farm power & Technology.
- Farm Machinery & Equipment.
- Farm Power.
- Field Operation & Maintenance of Tractor & Farm Machinery.
- Tractor Systems and Controls.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Electrical Engineering:
- Circuit Theory.
- Electro Magnetic Field.
- Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Control System.
- Microprocessors and Microcomputers.
Part-II (Heavy Currents)
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion.
- Industrial Drives & Utilisation.
Part-III (Light Current):
- Analog communication.
- Digital communication.
- Satellite Communication, Radar, and T.
- Microwaves & Antenna.
- Fiber Optic Systems.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Civil Engineering:
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.