Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
Karnataka Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department PDO & Gram Panchayat Syllabus
Among the south Asian political system, Panchayat raj has known as the nations of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Trinidad and Tobago, and Nepal. It is known as the oldest system of local government among the Indian subcontinent of rural development and panchayat raj department. The meaning of the world raj is rule and panchayat means assembly of vie. With wise and respected elders gram panchayat karnataka by the local community. There are many forms of assemblies of gram panchayat karnataka. These assemblies consists of disputes among individuals and villages of panchayat development officer. The leader of the gram panchayat karnataka is also known as the mukhiya or sarpanch, who are elected or generally acknowledged position.
The modern panchayati raj of India and also gram panchayats which are not confused by the traditional system or with the extra constitutional of the panchayats were found in northern India. Karnataka Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department PDO and Gram Panchayat has declared the announcement for selection eligible job seekers as per their performance in written test. The candidates have to follow the Karnataka Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department PDO and Gram Panchayat exam topics it helps you to prepare for the examination. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply and start preparing for the Karnataka Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department PDO and Gram Panchayat Exam.
Karnataka Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department PDO & Gram Panchayat Exam Pattern:
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type||Language Proficiency|
Karnataka Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department PDO & Gram Panchayat Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Karnataka Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department PDO & Gram Panchayat Syllabus:
Karnataka Panchayat Development Officer Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Constitution of India.
- Indian History and culture, with particular reference to Karnataka.
- General and Economic Geography of India, with particular reference to Karnataka.
- Current events
- Every day science and such matters of everyday observation.
Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Syllabus – General English
- English grammar.
- power to understand and comprehend English language and ability to.
- Discriminate between correct and incorrect usage.
Karnataka Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Knowledge Syllabus
- Constitution Amendment to Article 73 and 74.
- History of Karnataka Panchayat Raj.
- Constitution of Grama Panchayats, Powers, and Duties of Grama Panchayat Adhyaksha and
- Duties of Gram Panchayat.
- Financial Resources of Gram Panchayat.
- The staff of Grama Panchayats and duties.
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act and Scheme.
- Total Sanitation Campaign.
- Government Housing Schemes (Ashraya, Ambedkar, Indira Avas Yojana).
Karnataka Panchayat Raj Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Computer hardware parts and controls.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Database Managment Systems.
- Number system.
- Operating system.
- History of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Computer tools.
- Software names and usages
- Parts of a Computer,
- Peripherals, and their function.
- Computer ApplicationsSecurity
- Internet Basics.