Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
Bihar Home Department Syllabus
state subject is covered by item 4 under the State list in the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India by the Prisons and their administration are situated in India. The Prisons management and administration will start at the time in the domain of the State governments and also governed by the prisons Act, 1894 and Prison manuals of the relative state governments. Hence the states consists of primary role, responsibility, and authority to get change the present prison laws, rules and regulations. The Central Government offers is associated with the states to develop security in prisons, for the repair and development of old prisons, medical facilities, and also development of borstal schools, facilities to women offenders, modernization of prison industries, vocational training, training to prison personnel, and also for the creation of high-security.
The Candidates who are appearing for the exam of bihar police vacany have to refer to the exam pattern of bihar police vacancy as it helps the candidates to score high marks in the examination.huge no of Data Entry Operator Jobs and Programmer Jobs are present in The Bihar Home Department Notification of Bihar police vacancy. As we have offered the Test pattern for them separately. The Exam pattern of Bihar Police Vacancy is not provided, and the Bihar Home Department Syllabus is here for the reference. The Board has not released the syllabus and exam pattern.
Bihar Home Dept Syllabus 2017 – Information Technology & Computer Science:
- Engineering Mathematics.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Theory of Computation.
- Computer Networks.
- Compiler Design also.
Bihar Home Dept Syllabus 2017 – Core Java:
- Fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming, Java Evolution, Java History
- Java Features
- Classes, Objects and Methods and related topics also.
- Multithreading, Applet Programming, Java AWT, Event Handling
- Java I/O Handling, Java Database Connectivity also.
Bihar Home Dept Syllabus 2017 – Advanced Java Programming:
- Java Beans and Swing
- Java Enterprise Applications: Java Servlets, Java Server Pages, JDBC – Session beans – Entity beans
- Deploying n-tier application, Introduction to Android
- Introduction to Struts Framework also.
Bihar Home Dept Syllabus 2017 – Database:
- DB concepts
- Introduction to Database Server,
- Creating Database, Creating Tables, Relations.
- Manipulating data in SQL or T-SQL.