Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Syllabus
Candidates who are looking for the APPSC Syllabus as they can also find. We have provided the complete syllabus and exam pattern of Andhra Pradesh Public Service COmmission Group I Syllabus and Exam pattern. Candidates can also refer the previous paper of appsc syllabus to get good score. Candidates who are interested can visit the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in to know the APPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
As per the latest employment new, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is deciding to release the Group I Services Exam of appsc syllabus. There are about 78 Vacancies were releasing. Many candidates are waiting for these APPSC Jobs of appsc syllabus. So candidates who are desired in these jobs can start preparation before it released to get good score in the exams of appsc syllabus. We also update to once the notification was released. Candidates can also check the required details of APPSC Group 1 Notification.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Prelims
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Prelims and mains Exam Pattern is also provided here. The written examination for Group I post contains the questions from 1 sections, which includes General Studies and Mental Ability. An exam would be held for 150 marks and time duration is 2 hours 30 minutes. Each topic in the Group I would cover questions from various subjects.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Mains
The written examination for Group I post would contain the questions from 7 sections, which is compulsory paper, Paper I, Paper II, Paper III, Paper IV, Paper V and Interview. An exam would be held for 825 marks. Each topic in the Group I exam would cover the questions from various subjects of appsc syllabus.
|1.||Written Test||Compulsory Paper (General English)||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper I||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper II||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper III||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper V||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||825 Marks|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 – Mains English Syllabus:
- Verb tenses.
- Filling in the blanks.
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Correction of sentences.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Correction of spellings.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of speech etc.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 – Prelims Syllabus:
- General Science.
- AP Indian National Movement.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India – Social, Economic, Cultural and Political Aspects.
- Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology.
- Country’s Political System.
- Planning & Economic Reforms in India.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Rural Development.
- Mental Ability & Reasoning etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-I:
- Data Appreciation and Interpretation.
- Problem solving – Duly Structured.
- Data Presented in the Tabular Form in Graphical.
- Questions based on the Situation etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-II:
- The Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the development of India.
- Development and Environmental Problems.
- General Awareness with the Modern Trends in Life Sciences etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-III:
- Planning in India & Indian Economy.
- National and Per Capita Income and Human Development.
- Land Reforms and Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence.
- Andhra Pradesh’s Economy, present status its Strengths and Weaknesses, etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-IV:
- History & Cultural Heritage of India.
- Indus Civilization.
- 20th-Century history of India.
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh.
- The advent of Islam and its impact.
- Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh.
- A general overview of the Indian Constitution etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-V:
- General Essay.
- Analysis and Solutions.
- Social Problems.
- Crisis Management.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Current events relating to the State of Andhra Pradesh etc.