SSC MPR Recruitment 2017
Here are the new job openings in SSC Madhya Pradesh Region.There are 7 vacancies, there are Jr.Clerk-cum-typist, Hindi transalto, and other posts those who want to apply for SSC MPR Recruitment Notification 2017. The Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region has announced the notification for the 7 vacancies those are an Intelligence Officer, Hindi Translator, and other posts. So the candidates who are interested can apply for the SSC MPR Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are desired to get a place should register before the last date which is June 7, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MPR Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who have qualified in M.Sc degree in the subjects of chemistry or physics for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.
- Candidates who have qualified in M.A, in English or Hindi to register for SSC MPR vacancy 2017 for the post of Hindi Translator.
- Aspirants who want to know more details of the vacancy can visit the official website of SSC, Madhya Pradesh region.
Important dates for the vacancy of SSC MPR Vacancy 2017 notification
The advertisement was announced on the date-May 8 2017
Start date: May 8, 2017
Last Date of online application-June 7, 2017
Candidates have to submit the receipt of hard copy of the online application from 10 days of the last date.
- The age of 20 to 25 years for the candidates who are applying for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-I.
- The age should be between 18 to 27 years, candidates who are going to apply for Assistant Welfare Administrator.
- For the posts of Hindi Translator and junior clerk cum typist Aspirants age should be between 18 to 27 years.
Details of SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Vacancies 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region
Post Name: Intelligence officer, Hindi translator, and other posts
No. of Vacancies: 7 posts
Job locality: Madhya Pradesh
Start Date: May 8, 2017
Last Date: June 7, 2017
Vacancy details Post-wise
for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-I – 1, Assistant Welfare Administrator – 2, Hindi translator- 1, Junior clerk-cum-typist-3, total vacancies are 7.
Candidates will be selected on the following process.
- Computer based examination
How to apply for SSC MPR Translator, Jr.clerk, Typist Jobs 2017
- Candidates who are interested can apply online for 7 JE, Assistant Vacancies in SSC MPR can go to the official site
- choose the available links to SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 and also finish the registration process through online
- Click on the available link
- Fill your details in the application form
- download the scan copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and the available documents.
- Check the information and submit
- Now, pay the application fee for the SSC MPR Vacancy
- Take a printout of the form for next process
Hope the given information is useful and who are applying for the post. Candidates can visit the official website to know more details of the post.