Mahindra Satyam, a leading global Consulting, IT and Business services provider today announced its unaudited financial results under Indian GAAP for the Third quarter ended December 31, 2011, reflecting a healthy progress in its continuing focus on operational efficiencies.
The Merging process of Mahindra Satyam with Tech Mahindra can expect in the Month of October 2012.
Financial Highlights for the Quarter ended December 31, 2011:
- Consolidated Revenue was INR 1718 crores, up 9% QoQ, up 34% YoY
- EBITDA was INR 278 crores up 15 % QoQ. EBIDTA Margins expand by 87 bps QoQ to 16.2%
- Profit After Tax was at INR 308 crores versus Rs 238 Crores in Q2, up 29% QoQ, 424% YoY
- EPS was at Rs. 2.62 in Q3 FY12 versus Rs. 2.02 in Q2FY12
Financial Highlights in USD (per Convenience Translation):
- Q3 consolidated Revenue was at USD 325 million
- EBITDA was at USD 53 million
- Profit After Tax was at USD 58 million
- Total headcount stood at 32,280 as of December 31, 2011, a net addition of 188 QoQ
- Attrition was stable at 16% in Q3FY12 as compared to 25% same time, last year
For More Details Check out : Click Here