LIC AAO Admit Card:
LIC AAO Admit Card: LIC recruitment has recently announced the recruitment notification of various job posts of Assistant Administrative Officer, LIC company is planning to recruit the candidates for the empty vacancies. All the aspirants those who aspires to make their career in insurance sector those had applied for the Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment Notification. Applicants who had registered to LIC AAO recruitment 2017-18 those are waiting for the lic recruitment admit card of AAO post. All the candidates those who are eligible and capable those have applied for the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer.
|Name of the Examination||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Admit Card||Release soon|
|Name of the Post/Position||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
Applicants who are looking for the lic exam admit card 2017-18 those can download it from the official LIC Website or you can click on the lic aao call letter download link which is available below.
- Candidate’s those who are interested those age must be between 21 years and 30 years.
- All Indian nationals can register to this notification.
- Aspirants those who finished Bachelor degree in any discipline from a university or institute recognized by state government.
LIC AAO Application fee:
Application amount Rs. 600 for general candidates and it will be Rs. 100 for candidates who belong to the reserved category such as SC and ST.
LIC AAO Exam pattern:
- Examination type online objective test.
- Total 160 questions of 300 marks.
- Examination time duration is 2 hours.
- From the following topics, questions will be asked such as
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability,
- General Awareness,
- English Language
- Computer Knowledge
- Negative Ranking is available, 1/4th marks will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer in this test.
LIC Recruitment board has released the employment notification to recruit the candidates for various posts. All the candidates those who had applied for the LIC AAO Job posts those can now get the lic aao call letter 2017. This is one of the golden opportunity to all the candidates those who are interested in making their career in LIC. Officials of LIC has released the official recruitment notification of LIC AAO Notification to hire suitable candidates for the empty vacancies of Assistant Administrative posts. Candidates are informed about the age limit, eligibility criteria and also other details.
You can get the LIC AAO admit card at official website www.licindia.in. LIC AAO exam Date is available only after LIC AAO admit cards release date. so, all the applicants are eagerly looking for the AAO Hall tickets should download it.
Steps to download LIC exam admit card 2017
- Interested aspirants can visit the LIC official website.
- Search and Read the official notification carefully.
- Capable applicants can click on the LIC AAO admit card link.
- Enter your registration number and click on submit button.
- AAO exam admit card will appear on your screen
- Check your LIC AAO Hall ticket details before downloading.
- Finally, Download and take the application form for future use.