BANK OF BARODA RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2017 : Here is the latest bank job notification which is released by the BANK OF BARODA officials. Authorities had released the latest employment notification for Chief Technology posts. All the eligible and talented candidates are invited for the enrollment process. students who are interested those can participate in the online application process. Eligible aspirants are allowed for the online enrollment process. Candidates can apply in the specified format. Before last date candidates need to apply for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment post.
Last date for submission of application : 24th November 2017
| Experience and Job
|Hiring Post Name||Educational
|Minimum 15 years of experience in relevant areas is mandatory. He/she should have
worked in Banking-IT related areas/projects involving IT Policy and Planning/
Financial Networks and Applications/ Financial Information Systems/ Cyber
Security Technologies/ Payment Technologies, etc. of which 5 years should be at
senior management level/managing or implementing large IT projects in Banks or
|Chief Technology Officer|| Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/Information Systems/other related
fields or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution.
Role & Responsibility :
Developing long term plans to sustain and support the business, anticipating the future trends.
• Will be heading the Technical & Operations Team besides the technical team of client institutions to coordinate with IT vendors of the Bank to effectively influence decision and ensure technical delivery.
• Ensure systems performance, availability and satisfy service level requirements.
• As part of business continuity plan, ensure that there is no failure in business operations and appropriate disaster recovery plans are in place and regularly tested for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
• Ensure that all IT assets achieve full life time cycle value.
• Maintain relationships with the Bank’s technology partners who support various IT applications.
The interested candidates with eligibility criteria can send their application to [email protected] For more details go through the notification attached below.