JOB MELA at Vizianagaram
JOB MELA at Vizianagaram : JOB MELA @ Coastal Institute of Technology And Management, Kothavalasa, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh.
Job Mela Date : 14th March,2018
Walk-In Time: 8.00AM to 1.00PM.
Experience: Fresher’s / 0 to 3 Years
Salary Range: 11K to 30K P/M.
Maximum Age Limit: 29 Years.
Registration Fee- RS: 300/-
I request you to please circulate this post to all your pass-out friends/students and present final year students in your college.
20+ Companies would be participating.
Infosys / Hinduja Global / Navata Road Transport Pvt.Ltd /Axis Bank/ Adecco Pvt.Ltd / Heritage Foods Limited / Ikya Global Ltd / Dr.Reddys Foundation Pvt.Ltd /SWIGGY/Karvy Data Management Services Limited/ Livpure Pvt Ltd/ Kotak Mahindra Bank / M/s. Subhagruha Projects (India) Pvt. Ltd/HDFC Bank / Eureka forbes Ltd / HBL Global Pvt. Ltd / Adhaan Solution Pvt Ltd/ ICICI Bank/PCI Pvt.Ltd/ Travel4u Pvt.Ltd /Stan Life Pvt.Ltd/ Varun Motors/ Intelnet Global etc
Software Developer/ IT Trainee/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Civil / Finance / Accounts/ Operations / HR / Recruiter/ Facility Exe / Sales / Marketing / Customer Support / Non-Technical Support /International Voice Process/Domestic Voice Process/Non-Voice/ Process Exe/ BPO /ITES /KPO/ Back Office / Non-Voice/ Data Entry/ Digital Marketing / Retail sales/Sales Coordinators / Research Exe / Management Trainee/ Business Development/ IT Help Desk/ Technical Support / Web Developer/ Graphic Designer/ Content Editor ETC
Education Qualifications: All Graduates/ All Post Graduates/UG/ITI/Diploma/PG/BE/ B.Tech/ Pharmacy.
Please carry Minimum 8 to 10 Resumes & refer to your friends.
Venue & Contact Details:
CITM (Coastal Institute of Technology And Management),
Narapam, Veerabhadrapuram (P),
Kothavalasa M, Vizianagaram,
Andhra Pradesh 535183
Contact Numbers: 9573301677 / 9482411964 / 8686036289 / 9676178851 / 9908993728 / 8466046921
Registration Link : https://goo.gl/forms/pVYfu17m8CD2PJ4H3 or http://www.citm.ac.in/
Jobs in Vizianagaram
Regulatory Affairs AM/DM
- Candidates should have experience in working independently for Jobs in Vizianagaram city and as a leading team in the regulatory affairs function in a recognized pharmaceutical organization with the good experience in having new submissions/post-approval changes towards the health authorities mainly for US and EU for marketing jobs in Vizianagaram. They should have experience in filing sterile injectables submission which is mainly for preferable responsibilities for Jobs in Vizianagaram. And functions for the product owner/support owner and cross-functional team to have the preparation of quality global regulatory strategy document and supplements which are assigned to the team. And should be able to drive the regulatory submissions with the minimal guidance of part-time jobs Vizianagaram.
- They are responsible for how to prepare the finalization of global regulatory and strategy documents, CTD sections of supplements/variations for LCM and site transfer submissions and would have effective data presentation and maintains quality for Jobs in Vizianagaram.
- Candidates should be responsible for effective coordination along with cross-functional teams, site and corporate RA teams for the review and also finalization of supplements to have the effective data presentation and quality for government jobs in Vizianagaram.
- It is their responsibility for effective review and to provide timely feedback for the teams regarding the technical documents includes the batch documents related to submission and would transfer protocols in terms of site transfer for Bank jobs in Vizianagaram.
- It also offers regulatory assessment and also supports change control assessment of Jobs in Vizianagaram.
- It provides regulatory support for the assigned products, and participates inputs in technical reviews and strategic discussions on LCM and also change control reviews as approved of Vizianagaram job opportunities.
- They should be able to collaborate with and also provides sufficient support to the regional team to have completion of assigned for shared task or goal of Vizianagaram jobs interview.
- It also identifies and ensures regulatory risks which are associated with the assigned projects and timely communication to the team for quickly face the risks for Job vacancies in Vizianagaram.
- It also drives resolution of issues and communicates issues, impact and outcomes of global regulatory management and core team for govt jobs in Vizianagaram.
- They are responsible for ensuring compliance with the submission standards, procedures for latest jobs in Vizianagaram and also policies which are framed by global regulatory affairs of Job vacancies in Vizianagaram.
- They also ensure compliance with the company internal procedures and training SOPs. The ideal candidate should have exposure towards working with Pharmaceutical company with the injectables for Vizianagaram job opportunities.
|Role||Regulatory Affairs Manager|
|Role Category||Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation|
|Functional area||Medical, Healthcare, R & D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Education: Candidates should have any graduate and any postgraduate for Vizianagaram careers.