Micron Technology Freshers and Experienced Recruitment Drive in Hyderabad As Data Security Engineer. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, BS, MS Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Micron Technology Hyderabad Job Openings 2020 is given below.
Data Security Engineer
Hyderabad, AP, IN
Req. ID: 181287
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Micron Global Procurement is seeking a Data Security personnel to join our team for the IP Protection program. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking to advance a career in Information Security with a variety of possibilities and challenges. As a member of our team, you can further develop your potential and grow professionally to promote your success.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Implementation of technical solutions to meet handling requirements
- Ongoing verification of effectiveness of the technical solutions
- Provide guidance on questions related to handling requirements for the different Procurement functional areas
- Responsible for the development and ongoing management of the Data Inventory (Mapping) document
- Maintain and perform reverification of access lists and security groups
Qualifications and Experience:
- General knowledge of security concepts such as access controls, identity management, data classification and loss prevention
- Ability to balance security with end user productivity for technical controls
- Scripting ability in popular platforms
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal)
- Strong skills in decision-making, prioritization and negotiation
- Strong Sharepoint Administration experience
- Experience in Azure Information Protection
- Experience in Varonis is a plus
B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, other technical disciplines or equivalent work experience.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Hyderabad || Andhra Pradesh (IN-AP) || India (IN) || Business Process Management Team || Experienced || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-RR1 ||
How To Apply:
Job Segment: Database, Developer, Engineer, Information Systems, Technology, Security, Engineering