CAREERS THAT CHANGE LIVES
Medtronic Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Associate IT Developer Position. BE, BTech Freshers 2019 are eligible for this job. More details regarding Medtronic Freshers Recruitment is given below.
Company Name: Medtronic
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate IT Developer
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Bachelors degree required.
- 0 years of experience required.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for evaluating and designing, developing or modifying programs for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and marketing.
- Analyze existing programs and/or formulate logic for new systems.
- Develop system design documentation (including GUI design, if required), perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Create ad hoc or bolt-on programs for integrations or functional business teams as needed.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Train users in system enhancements and modifications.
- Provide patch and software upgrades to existing systems as required.
- Correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation for program support.
- Works closely with functional users to enhance and maintain programs.
- Analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.