DRDO Recruitment 2017 for Junior Research Fellow,Graduate Apprentice,Technician Apprentice.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DRDO Recruitment Details:
Recruitment for Apprentices:
DRDO Recruitment -Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur for Apprentices vacancies in various disciplines.the detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Graduate Apprentice-20 Posts
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/IT, Electronics Engineering
Stipend Offered: Rs 4984/Month
Technician Apprentice (Diploma)-40 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in in Computer Science & Engineering/IT, Electronics Engineering
Stipend Offered: Rs 3542/Month
Technician Apprentice (Vocational)-20 Posts
Qualification: 10+2 Vocational in Computer Science/IT, Electronics Technology
Stipend Offered: Rs 2758/Month
Terms & Condition for selection of Apprentices:
- The fresh pass out candidates (only up to 3 years after passing their degree/ diploma/ 10+2(Vocational)) & those who are appearing for their final semester exam can apply.
- Graduate degree/Diploma holders who had training or job experience for a period of one
year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT be eligible for being
engaged as an apprentice under the act.
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the Contract of
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentice Act, 1961 and
Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time lo time. Applicants belonging to SC
(Scheduled Caste) /ST (Scheduled Tribe)/ OBC (Other Backward Classes) – Non Creamy
- Layer shall produce their caste certificate in prescribed format issued by the Competent
- Candidates shall be called for Written Test/Personal Interview (PI) based on percentage of
- Selected candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared
‘Medically Fit’ before execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
- Verification of credentials shall be done prior to conduct of Written Test/Personal Interview
only and in case of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification,
candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the applicants called for any stage of the selection process- DRDO Jobs
How to apply?
All eligible candidates send the application to the following postal address latest by 14 April 2017.
DRDO Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow:
DRDO Recruitment 2017-Vehicles Research & Development Establishment, Ahmednagar announced vacancies for Junior Research Fellows-JRF from eligible engineering graduates.
|Job role||Junior research fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/ Month|
|Last date||7 April 2017|
Graduate degree in professional course (B.E/B. Tech) in first division or Post Graduate degree (M.E./M. Tech) in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate in the relevant discipline with VALID GATE Score.
Age Limit :- Maximum of 28 years age as on last date for receipt of application (relax-able by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates)
How to apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates send application(Bio-Data) with required documents to following postal address within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Vahannagar post Office
Ahmed Nagar- 414006 (Maharastra State)
- A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the top right hand corner of the first page of application. Please send a Crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of Director, VRDE, Vahannagar Post Office, Ahmednagar- 414 006 (MS) along with the application. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment). Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer any right for absorption in DRDO.
- There is likelihood of variation in vacancies (i.e. increase or decrease) at a later stage.
- Canvassing of any nature will be liable for rejection of application/candidature.