Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
Website Cement Corporation of India
Cement Corporation of India (CCI) Recruitment 2017 – 31 posts of Managers, Accounts Officer, Staff Officer and others – Last Date
Cement Corporation of India (CCI) Recruitment 2017 – Cement Corporation of India Ltd. CCI is a premier profit making Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of cement. Its vision is to emerge as one of the best cement companies committed to contribute to the economy and enhancing the value of stakeholders.
CCI is on look out for dynamic and result oriented professionals, for the following positions on regular basis :
1. Addl. General Manager (Technical) – 02 posts
2. Dy. General Manager (Projects) – 02 posts
3. Dy. Gen. Manager (MM) (Backlog Vacancy) – 01 post
4. Sr. Manager (Marketing) – 01 post
5. Sr. Manager (Fin) (Backlog Vacancy) – 01 post
6. Sr. Manager (Mechanical) – 01 post
7. Sr. Manager (Operations) – 03 posts
8. Manager (MM) – 01 post
9. Manager (Mktg.) – 01 post
10. Manager (Mines) (Backlog Vacancy) – 02 posts
11. Manager (Prod.) – 01 post
12. Manager (Instrumentation) – 02 posts
13. Manager (Electrical) – 02 posts
14. Dy. Manager (Fin) – 01 post
15. Dy. Manager (Civil) – 01 post
16. Dy. Manager (Legal) – 01 post
17. Accounts Officer – 03 posts
18. Officer (HR) – 03 posts
19. Jr. Staff Officer Gr.1 – 02 posts
Candidates will be required to submit their application in the prescribed format (in hard copy by post). The prescribed format can be downloaded from our Website www.cementcorporation.co.in. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates will be required to enclose attested true copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, experience, Caste/Tribe (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates – as per prescribed format for Central Govt.). Certificate in respect of qualification should be from. matriculation onwards. Experience Certificate should be issued by the employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the application form. The qualification I experience featured in the application form without supporting documents, will not be considered.
Candidates employed in Central/State Public Sector Undertaking/ Govt. /semi-Govt. organization who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel OR will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview OR will be required to produce relieving certificate from the current employer at the time of joining, if selected.
Find the Latest Jobs in our site for freshers , experience .List of walkings , fresher jobs, latest jobs,Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri for all engineering branches, all graduates,
Apply for all jobs mentioned in our site.
Last Date of receipt of application : 20.03.2017
For complete advertisement visit : CCIL.pdf