Bengaluru, KA, IN
In light of COVID-19, we recognize the uncertainty that you are probably experiencing right now on how to balance your work and home life commitments while also looking for a new job! Please know that we understand, as we’re trying to figure it out too!
To ensure the health and well-being of our employees, we are requiring all employees to work remotely at this time. While you may not be able to meet your team in person yet, the good news is we are still interviewing & hiring as we have always had a supportive & flexible global and remote culture that creates great connections through Zoom & Slack.
We believe in the #poweroftogether.
At Ellucian, we’re motivated by a mission. Higher education is facing profound change. Shifting demographics and cultural perceptions, combined with declining support and rising expectations, are forcing colleges to do more with less. That’s where we come in. As true believers in the power of education to transform lives, we’re dedicated to helping all our customers thrive—not just survive—in these challenging times by transforming their institutions from the traditional paper-based colleges of yesterday to the agile, connected campuses of today. From cloud solutions built on world-class infrastructure to powerful analytics that drive successful planning, we lead the industry in building enterprise-class solutions tailored to institutions around the world.
Our passion and commitment for learning and continuous improvement drive us internally, too. From professional development to flexibility and work-life balance, we give our global employees the tools they need to succeed so we can all grow together.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Joining a growing team of engineers supporting the transformation of the world’s leading higher education ERP, Ellucian Banner, serving almost 1,400 institutions in 40 countries. Successful candidates will bring new and creative solutions to product evolution.
- Great benefits, open workspace and supportive environment with opportunities for advancement. You will be engaged with Build, Packaging and release management team and responsible for
- Analyze and review business, functional and release requirements
- Build, package and release according to specifications and standards
- Participate in release planning and reviews
- Present ideas and solutions that better release process
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and functionality
- Demonstrate ownership from release planning till product release.
- 0-2 years of release engineering experience and product/application packaging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Excellent team player
Good to have Skills for 0-1 years / Required Skills for 1-2 years
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management
- Hands-on experience working on GIT
- Working experience in working on Linux
- Hands-on experience in writing shell scripts
- Hands-on experience working with Jenkins CI.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat and/or Weblogic
- Basic understanding of Oracle database objects and SQL.
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
How to Apply for this Job ?