Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
Apply Online for Accenture Jobs drive 2017 for freshers. Accenture employment opportunities in India for the Vacancies of section level Engineering and IT Internship Jobs. Interested and qualified Candidates Can apply Online for Accenture Careers in India through below given process. Candidates who had the dream to work in Accenture as an Entry level Engineer here is the great news. Applicants can take an interest in the enrollment procedure which will be Conducted by the Company Officials. This Company is at present Conducting the interviews for Graduates and Post Graduates all over the India. competitor can Choose the interview location as per their Convenience. Applicants will be picked up according to Their performance in Interview.
Job Location: Bangalore
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet. Corporate Functions—including Human Resources Finance Legal Marketing and Communications and Workplace Solutions–offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries–including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world. Talent Segment: Security Role: Business Continuity Senior Manager Scope: Global Workplace BCM and India Workplace BCM Key Responsibilities Direct and support the Business Continuity Management .BCM. program for Workplace per the Accenture BCM policy and methodology working close with the business local Workplace leadership and other corporate functions.. Support the creation of the BCM policy template and methodology. Oversee the maintenance testing and implementation of the Workplace Business Continuity Program and ensure that all levels within the organization understand that BCM is a top management priority. • Provide leadership and guidance to Workplace to comply with the business continuity policy • Work with Workplace managers to ensure that all business continuity plans support the recovery strategy requirements • Provide support to required assessments and tests related to the business continuity • Act as a local subject matter expert to provide support and guidance in the development of the business continuity plan • Lead BCM incident management activities within the crisis management processes support and or or lead cross entity Workplace coordination during active incidents .
Level 3 and above and monitor and track implementation of lesson learned related to BCM • Direct the development and maintenance of tools templates process methodology and standardization for BCM and ensure that it is compliant with the industry standards • Drive support of the delivery and other corporate function teams to provide business continuity expertise to internal external stakeholders and clients • Ensure that the BCM strategy or program remains aligned to the functional requirements • Identify and assess the strategic and operational threats that pose a threat to the business continuity • Direct or lead team management activities as appropriate .i.e. monthly touch points 1:1 meetings performance review and other people development activities. Skills and Proficiency Expectations Below are the skills and minimum levels of proficiency .or depth of skill. that employees in this role are expected to possess. Adaptations to these criteria apply in some countries. To see definitions of these skills download the global Skills List.
Skill Name Expected Proficiency Level Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery P4 – Expert Business Continuity Crisis Management P4 – Expert Business Continuity Management Global Standards and Tools P4 – Expert Business Continuity Pandemic Planning P4 – Expert Business Continuity Planning P4 – Expert Business Continuity Training and Awareness P4 – Expert Security Operations Management P2 – Proficient Qualification:- UG or PG OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU: • You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
UG or PG
Billing Center of Excellence India Business
Job Location: Mumbai
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet. Corporate Functions—including Human Resources Finance Legal Marketing and Communications and Workplace Solutions–offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries–including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world. JOB SUMMARY AEE Controllership .part of shared services and India Corporate Function. manages a series of RTR TandE and CCMS processes from Fixed Assets Reconciliations journal reviews with variance analysis receivable management generation of key information for finalization of PandL Balance Sheet etc. This role which is into International Accounting Services .IAS. requires not just accounting tabulation and reporting of data but attention to analysis communication and presentation too. Function remains the bedrock on which the Financial Controller’s role is built as it remains an inevitable interface between finance and the business. Due to high performance and credibility of this function AEE IAS has been absorbing most of the critical roles from local finance or controllership across all GUs covering most of the growing and emerging markets .like North America. with high revenues from all business streams or Growth Platforms. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES • Ensuring accurate invoicing for India business • Understand billing requirements. Ensure appropriate financial management controls decisions and involvement in industry and business domain activities • Ensuring InfoSec controls are maintained on billings . Including Digital Signature. • Handling all financials statutory and tax related audits from billing perspective • Recommend solutions and implement corrective actions affecting the India statutory tax and management financial performance and business goals • Drive internal financial processes procedures reporting and communications for India • Ensure compliance with GST and upcoming tax regulations • Lead and or or execute special projects and ad-hoc analysis regarding billing and credit notes • Provide billing risk analysis when consulted by other finance professionals or organizations • Approving and analyzing credit notes for India domestic business • Other key objectives and deliverables for Analyst role: • Assist with ensuring U.S. GAAP compliance. • Ownership of Accounting and Reporting for specific or all processes for Accenture Company Codes in compliance with corporate policies and processes. • Provides Technical and domain knowledge to the team to ensure stability of all newly transitioned processes. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Business or Accounting Degree • Accounting qualification preferred – CA CPA or other equivalent • 1 to 2 years for CA or ICWA and at least 3 to 5 years if MBA .2 years for MBAs. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS • Financial Accounting and Controlling Skills .level 3. A full understanding of international GAAP accounting and the impact of entries on profit and loss account the balance sheet and the cash flow statement. • SAP system skills .level 4. Understands and has knowledge of SAP modules in addition to those directly relevant to current role. Able to set up customized personal menus. • MS office VBA MS Access skills .level 3. Able to demonstrate required skills and work independently on MS Office applications Excel macros .an added advantage. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU: • You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
Business or Accounting Degree
Accounting qualification preferred – CA CPA or other equivalent
Find the Latest Jobs in our site for freshers , experience .List of walkings , fresher jobs, latest jobs,Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri for all engineering branches, all graduates, Apply for all jobs mentioned in our site.
Corporate Finance Research Analyst
Responsibilities of a Research Analyst
• Carry out research as part of a team, typically working alongside one of our specialists / associate manager / managers.
• Continuously build your subject matter expertise
• Be an effective business operator, working to deadlines, delivering to a consistently high quality, proactively anticipating bottle-necks and barriers to success and escalating issues to team leads promptly.
• Contribute to the success of our team in every way, collaborating with colleagues around the world, being an active part of our local communities, having a sharing mind-set and being a positive influence on the team through every interaction.
We are looking for someone who has the following core skill sets:
• Research skills: able to take an issue and turn it into a researchable question; able to scope the research effort and cost it accurately; able to use most (but not necessarily all) research techniques such as secondary database searching, company analysis, market analysis, strategic analysis frameworks, interview-based research and financial analysis. Researchers must also be detail-oriented and follow quality assurance procedures.
• Analytical ability: we want researchers who can draw out the implications of the research they do and tell a compelling, business-focused story about the data that is relevant to Accenture’s business and clients. We are looking for insight, not just information. Good balance between analytical rigor and intellectual curiosity. Track record in interpreting data creatively.
• Enthusiasm to work effectively in global, multi-cultural, multi-time zone team (Europe, South Africa, India, China, U.S.A., and Latin America)
• Strong professional qualities: client focus, decisiveness, integrity, resilience to stress against stretch goals, deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability deal with critical situations to the benefit of the team.
Skills requirement summary:
• Possess deep research and financial analysis expertise, shaping research, analysis and insights that enable Accenture and our clients to generate global impact through identification, development and implementation of proprietary and innovative ideas.
• Key Skills:
• Great relationship building skills, teaming and communication skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
Apply online for most recent Accenture jobs for freshers and experience graduates. Accenture is a counseling organization that gives administration and specialized administrations to the customers. With regards to Accenture Jobs, the hopefuls need to apply through the official site. The Careers page has ‘apply now’ option. The competitors can Attach their resume and other elements in the Careers page. If the Candidate is rejected for a Job, he can’t have any significant option for any employment in Accenture for a year. The candidate can only apply for one post at a time.
Accenture recruitment 2017 details:
|Experience Required||Fresher’s (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass out Batches)|
|Qualification required||Any graduate, post Graduate|
|Work location||Across India|
|Job description||Entry level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT Software Industry|
|Salary offered||Best In market|
latest Job Openings in Accenture
- Quality Analyst
- CN- Strategy
- Digital Analytics
- Fs Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Service Desk Agent
- Process Trainer
- Airoli Backend Operations
- Content Management
- Senior Associate – wealth management
- Developer / Analyst (Multiple Skills)
- Manager – SAP
- Trainee Associate/ Associate-Healthcare Backend process
- UNIX – IBM AIX Developer
- Contract Associate
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Risk and Compliance management Professional
- Business Operations managemnet professional
- Software Engineer
- Application Programmer
- System engineer
- SalesForce Admin
- Informatica Jobs
- OBIEE Consultant
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- Oracle Developer
- Linux Programmer
- Node Js Developer
- Web Method vacancies
- CMS Pragrammers
- Business Analyst
- Mobile Engineers
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Aptitude test/ Skill test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Only Entry level Engineers are Eligible
- They Should be flexible to work in any shifts
- Should be good at Communication Skills
- Competitor Should have great Hold on Mathematics and must be good in calculation
- Capacity to do work in group and in pressure.
- Managing Ability
- Good Planning Skills
- Capacity to work Independently and have Negotiation Skills
- creative and Innovation
- Basic leadership
- Applicants applying for Accenture must have Degree of Graduate/Post-Graduate or its equal Degree in relevant stream as per the posts from the very much recognized University or Institutions.
- Applying candidates Should have relevant work experience if it is necessary
- Aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree is must in order to apply at Accenture India
- No backlogs
Experience Required : Entry Level Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
- SSC Mark memo
- Diploma Mark memo
- Graduation & Post Graduation all Years Mark Memo’s
- Photo ID proof (Pan card / Passport / driving License / College ID )
- Recent Photograph
- resume… etc
About Accenture organization:
Accenture PLC is a worldwide expert administrations organization which gives methodology, counseling, computerized, innovation and operations Services. A Fortune Global 500 organization, it has been consolidated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. In 2016, the organization announced net incomes of $32.9 billion, with more than 394,000 representatives serving customers in more than 200 urban areas in 120 nations. In 2015, the organization had around 130,000 representatives in India, around 48,000 in the US, and around 50,000 in the Philippines. Accenture’s present customers incorporate 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than seventy five percent of the Fortune Global 500.