Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
In this Tutorial you will come to know the basic Products Required To Develop and Deploy an PHP Applications.
To Develop and to deploy an PHP Applications , the following products are Requried:
- A Web Server
- Database Server
- FTP Client
- A Remote DB Administration Tool Etc..
- WAMP – Windows Apache MYSQL PHP
- LAMP – Linux Apache MYSQL PHP
- MAMP – Macintosh Apache MYSQL PHP
- XAMPP – Cross Platform Apache MYSQL PHP PERL
XAMPP Installs the following Products :
- APACHE – Web Server
- MYSQL – DB Server
- FILEZILLA – An FTP Client
- MERCURY – A Mail Server
- PHPMYADMIN – A tool Designed in PHP Language for Remote DB Administration
How to start a Apache Server web server :
- Open XAMPP control panel from All programs
- Click on Start Button of Apache on XAMPP Control Panel
By Default Apache Web Server is working with Default Port of 80, so to change the port number of Apache Web Server from 80 t0 8082 follow the below Procedure:
Open “httpd.conf” file which is present in C:\xampp\apache\conf
Find the Latest Jobs in our site for freshers , experience .List of walkings , fresher jobs, latest jobs,Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri for all engineering branches, all graduates,
Apply for all jobs mentioned in our site.
Search for the term ServerName localhost:80 and replace 80 with 8082 and save the file and restart the apache Webserver.