Indian oil recruitment – Candidates who interested can apply online for the Indian oil enrollment drive 2017 for freshers. Indian oil Job openings in India for the opportunities of entry-level Engineers and IT temporary position Jobs. Eligible and qualified Candidates can apply Online for Indian Careers in India through a registration process which is given below. Before Attending the Interview make sure that you are practicing the previous Placement papers. So that you can easily Crack the Indian Oil written Examination or Indian Oil Online Examination Test. Always check the Indian Oil Interview tests pattern and Syllabus While Starting you preparation for the Interview. By this you can Easily Qualify in the Interview.
Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment
|Name of the Company||Indian Oil Corporation|
|Experience required||fresher’s(2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 pass outs)|
|IOCL Notification||Eastern Region Marketing Division 58 Jr Operator Posts|
|Work Location||Across India|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Notification 2018
Eastern Region Marketing Division 58 Jr Operator Posts are available and going to be filled with eligible candidates. Interested candidates can enroll for IOCL 58 Junior Operator Vacancies before closing date itself.
IOCL 58 Junior Operator Notification 2018:
State Region Posts:
Andaman Nicobar – 2
Arunachal Pradesh – 2
Bihar – 2
Jharkhand – 6
Manipur – 1
Meghalaya – 1
Odessa – 7
Tripura – 3
West Bengal – 18
Heavy Vehicle driving license and one-year work experience in Heavy vehicle driver position, minimum 45 percentage of marks in Intermediate and 40 Percentage for SC/ST Category students.
Age limit: Candidates age limit should be lie in between 18-26 years, Age relaxation is available for reserved candidates.
Skill Proficiency Test
Physical Test (SPPT)
Candidates those who got listed in Written Test, they will have more chances to select in SPPT.
IOCL Application Fee:
General Category students should pay OC/OBC – Rs 150/-
IOCL Official Website: www.iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation is conducting interviews for both freshers and Experienced Candidates through Off-Campus and On-Campus Recruitment. Indian Oil is searching for promising, energetic, smart and youthful Indian national with a good academic record to join the Organization. The candidates will be chosen on the basis of their academic record, and the way they are presenting themselves in the Interview. The Selected candidates will be placed with best pay scale offered in the Market. Before applying for the post Aspirants should ensure they fit for the qualification criteria, for example, educational Qualification, age limit etc.., if they are Eligible for the Post they can apply for the post with their Appropriate details and before Submitting the form candidate Should make sure that they have filled the form with correct Details. You can Scroll down to check the Indian Oil recruitment Details.
In this page, you have the details of Indian Oil walk-ins, off Campus drives, referral drives, campus Drives…etc. and some more other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin …etc. and some more other Cities.)- IOCL recruitment
Indian Oil Corporation recruitment Details
|Name of the Company||Indian Oil Corporation|
|Experience required||fresher’s(2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 pass outs)|
|Qualification required||Any Graduate / Any post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job description||Entry Level engineer|
|Type of industry||Oil and gas|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment – IOCL Career
IOCL recruitment board considers all the engineering, postgraduates, Diploma candidates and also remaining candidates who belong to science and development. Graduates who are interested to crack IOCL Jobs/vacancy post can apply before the closing date and submit the online application form before 3rd Feb 2018. Graduates are suggested to apply for IOCL job vacancy as soon as possible. Competent those who have applied for the particular discipline post should download their hall ticket on 26th March 2018 to take the online test which is scheduled for Feb 18th, 2018.
Indian Oil Jobs – IOCL Apprentice
|Code||Trade/Duration (in months)||Qualification|
|A||Trade Apprentice Secretarial
(Minimum 55% in aggregate,
50% in case of SC/PwBD)
|3-year B.Com (Minimum 55% in aggregate;50% in case of
Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment Tentative Points to Note:
- Applicants must be a holder of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. course with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks. Note – 50% aggregate is considered for SC and PwBD category aspirants.
- Qualification of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. shall not be considered a disqualification.
The graduation level exam only consider. Aspirants possessing professional
qualifications such as BE/B.Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible for this post.
- Aspirants those who belongs to distance education mode/Part time job holder are not eligible.
- Applicants are allowed for only one trade, all the applications will be rejected, if more than one trade or more than one application.
- Before, applicants who are gone through Apprenticeship or currently doing are not eligible to apply
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, medical fitness, etc.
- If they found any false or inappropriate details at the time of recruitment process, then candidature will be liable to be rejected besides criminal prosecution.
- Age Limit & relaxations to candidates belonging to SC/OBC(NCL)/PwBD.
Tentative Dates of IOCL Vacancy
|01||Date of opening of online application||13.01.2018 (10:00 hrs.)|
|02||Last date for submission of online application||03.02.2018 (17:00 hrs.)|
|03||Last date of receipt of printout of online application with supporting documents||17.02.2018|
|04||Tentative date of written test at Panipat, Haryana||18.02.2018|
|05||Tentative date of publication of written test result||23.02.2018|
|06||Tentative dates of personal interview||05.03.2018 – 06.03.2018|
Suggested: Coast Guard Careers
IOCL Recruitment process
IOCL recruitment process is based on performance in the IOCL written exam which will conduct nearly 2 hours in duration. At the time of selection process, candidates must secure 40% of marks at every stage. The basic qualifying marks 5% is considered for the candidates those who belong to SC/PwBD category candidates at each stage of recruitment process.
Indian Oil Corporation Jobs:
Officials of IOCL have invited applications through online mode for IOCL apprentice posts. Indian oil job vacancy has issued the IOCL Career notification 2018 through the Online mode test. Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy is available for all the eligible candidates. So, interested graduates can apply for Indian oil corporation recruitment 2018.
Interested and eligible work searchers he/she can enroll with the valid details in the authorized web portal before the deadline. Before that have a glance at complete advt. Aspirants who considers PwBD category, and who secured eligibility criteria concession will be treated against the reserved seats.
Latest Job openings In India Oil:
- Trade Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Engineering Assistant / technical Attendant-I
- Junior Office Assistant
- Junior Engineering Assistant
- Radiologist Cum Ultra Sociologist
- Engineering Assistant
- Quality control Analyst
- Part-Time Physiotherapist
- Contingent Duty Medical Officer
- Graduate trainees
- Assistant Professor/ lecturer
- Contingent Duty Medical officer
- Corporate communication officers
- Visiting Medical Consultants
- Sales Executive
- Front Officer Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Area Managers
- Field Officers
- Safety Engineers
- Assistant Managers
- civil engineer
- Mechanical engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Communications Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Application Programmer
- System Engineer
- Trainee Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Technical Support
- Server Administrator
- Digital Marketing
- SEO Expert
- Cyber Security professionals
- Mobile Engineers
- Business Analyst
- Cloud Architects
- Data Scientists
- CMS Programmers
- Web Methods Vacancies
- Sterling Integrator
- Hadoop Jobs
- Angular JS developer
- Node JS developer
- Linux Programmer
- Oracle Developer
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- OBIEE Consultant
- Informatica Jobs
- Sales Force Admin
Indian Oil Corporation registration procedure:
- For Applying Indian Oil Corporation job openings or Vacancies, First the Candidates need to open the Official Indian Oil Corporation website www.IOCL.com
- Now click on the IOCL Careers page to see the jobs which are available.
- Choose the Job opening which suits your profile (Which is based on your Qualification, experience) and then click on it.
- Read the Job Description and Job Opening clearly
- To Apply the Job Opening Click on the apply link.
- For Applying the Job You need to need to sign up first and then login and then apply for the vacancy.
- Fill the required details carefully and submit the application for further process. Keep a copy with you for future Use.
Documents required :
- SSC Mark memo
- Diploma Mark memo
- Graduation & Post Graduation all Years Mark Memo’s
- Photo ID proof (Pan card / Passport / driving License / College ID )
- Recent Photograph