As we already know that IAS exam is one of the toughest exam in India, Many aspirants were showing interest to appear for civil service examination.Preparing for IAS exam is all about making right strategies and choosing proper guidance along with study material related to civil service exam.
No matter whether the aspirants are studying at home or any coaching institute anyone can clear civil service exam who follow certain plan and implementation. Anything can be achieved if you dedication of that and you are focus enough.
Many aspirants cracked civil service exam by preparing their own plan and implementation. Everyone can crack ias exam if he / she follws the below provided guidelines.
- Please go through all the guidelines required for IAS preparation,then understand the UPSC pattern and procedure first
- Go through the UPSC syllabus thoroughly.
- Spent at least 9 hours for study
- Start reading few books and watch video lectures online for a few basic subjects like polity, history, geography etc.
- Read the Hindu newspaper and current affairs magazine regularly so that you will be updated with latest topics
- Chart out a preparation time table and follow it strictly.
- Enroll for a good test series
- Solving the last years UPSC questioners
- Making proper notes related to the topics in civil service exam
- Follow the NCERT textbooks thoroughly
- Follow the government website regularly to keep yourself up to date
- And last but not the least made Revision for every week