The English dictionary has a word “Impossible” which means not able to done or not able to occur. If we look at the word with mind and think a little differently then we will notice the word is saying “I’m possible”.
Prepare IAS without coaching
Preparing for IAS exam is all about making right strategies and choosing proper direction. No matter whether the aspirants are studying at home or any coaching institute. Aspirants also can easily prepare for the IAS exam at home with the help of books and online source. Anything can be achieved if you dedication of that and you are focus enough.
How to prepare for IAS at home?
Follow the steps outlined below to start your IAS preparation at home:
- Understand the UPSC pattern and procedure first.
- Go through the UPSC syllabus thoroughly.
- Start reading a few books and watch video lectures online for a few basic subjects like polity, history, geography, etc.
- Read the newspaper and current affairs magazine regularly.
- Chart out a preparation time table and follow it strictly.
- Enrol for a good test series
- Solving the last years UPSC questioners
- Making proper notes
- Follow the NCERT textbook thoroughly
- Follow the government website regularly to keep yourself up to date
- And last but not the list Revision.