Infosys Announces Results for the Quarter ended December 31, 2012
Q3 Revenues grow by 5.7% quarter on quarter
Bangalore, India – January 11, 2013
- Revenues grow by 12.1% year on year
- The company won 8 large outsourcing deals amounting to US$ 731 million of total contract value
- 14 new wins for Infosys’ products and platforms
- Infosys and its subsidiaries added 53 clients during the quarter
- Gross addition of 7,499 employees (net addition of 977) for the quarter by Infosys and its subsidiaries.
- 1,55,629 employees as on December 31, 2012 for Infosys and its subsidiaries
- Completed the acquisition of Lodestone Holding AG, a leading management consultancy based in Switzerland
- Infosys American Depositary Shares (ADS) have started trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol ‘INFY’. The company is in the process of listing its ADS on the Paris and London exchanges of NYSE Euronext.