Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Training Schools (OCES/DGFS-2014) recruitment as Scientific Officers.
Post/ Program Name :
- Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science post-Graduates (OCES)
- DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Post-Graduates (DGFS)
Qualifying Degrees and Other Academic Requirements for OCES/DGFS-2014 :
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Computer, Instrumentation, Engineering Physics and Food Technology.
- M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Biosciences, Geophysics / Applied Geophysics
- M.Sc. or equivalent M. Tech. in Geology / Applied Geology / Applied Geochemistry.
Age Limit: a) General Category – 26 years,b) OBC – 29 years,c) SC / ST – 31 years.
Application Fee: A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.250/- is chargeable from the applicants in General and OBC categories. Women candidates and the candidates belonging to SC / ST and Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Stipend and Allowances: OCES TSOs as well as DGFS Fellows are paid a stipend of Rs 20,000/-
Launching of online Application Portal For OCES/DGFS-2014
15th January, 2014
Last date for online application
|14th February, 2014|
|Last date for candidates to upload their GATE Score||28th March 2014|
|Online Test||19th-24th March 2014|