Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS – 2012
(Notifcation No.1863/RC-3/2011 dated:30.01.2012)
1. In pursuance of the orders of the Government in G.O.Ms.No.159, Education (P.E.Ser.II) Department, Dated.16-11-2011, G.O.Ms.No.4, Education (PE.Ser-II) Department, Dated.09-01-2012, G.O. Ms. No. 12 Edn (PE.Ser.II) Dept, Dated 30.01.2012, G.O. Ms. No. 13 Edn (PE.Ser.II) Dept, Dated 30.01.2012 applications are invited Online through the proforma application to be made available on website (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in) from 16-02-2012 to 17-03-2012 for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants, Secondary Grade Teachers, Language Pandits, Physical Education Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools and Schools under the control of the Tribal Welfare Department and Municipalities in the State through District Selection Committee.
2. Vacancy position is given in the table given below
- Total no of posts : 21343
- Second grade teacher – 11,602 posts
- Language pandit – 2000 posts
- Physcial Educate Trainee – 365 posts
- School Assistants – 5703 posts
- Muncipal School teachers – 1673 posts
AP DSC 2012 Eligibility
- Every Government Recruitment examination has its own educational qualifications as eligibility criteria. As we all know that TET has 20% weightage in DSC 2012.
- Candidate must be an Indian.
- Candidate must complete his/her graduation in only B.Ed.
- Candidate must qualify TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) as for OC – 60%, BC – 50%, SC/ST – 40%. But there was possibility in introducing Scaling based on DSC 2008 Score.
- Candidate should have knowledge in any of the subjects i.e., in Science, Hindi, Telugu, Math’s, Social Studies , English.
3. The applicants are required to carefully go through the Information Bulletin and should satisfy themselves as to their eligibility for this Recruitment, before payment of fee and submission of application. The Information Bulletin will be available on website (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in) and (www.dseap.gov.in) from the date of notification which can be downloaded free of cost.
|Notification No: 1863/RC-3/2011
Find the Latest Jobs in our site for freshers , experience .List of walkings , fresher jobs, latest jobs,Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri for all engineering branches, all graduates,
Apply for all jobs mentioned in our site.
Available from 15/02/2012 onwards
From 16/02/2012 to 17/03/2012
4. The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- towards application processing and Teachers Recruitment Test for each post through APONLINE or e-seva centers between 16-02-2012 and 16-03-2012. The last date for payment of fee is 16.03.2012 and last date for submission of application online is 17.03.2012.
5. The step by step procedure for submission of application through online will be given in USER GUIDE on website (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in) which will be made available from 15.02.2012. The post, community and medium wise vacancies in each district will be available on website (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in) from 10.02.2012.
6. AGE: Applicants must have completed the minimum age of 18 years and must not have completed the maximum age of 39 years as on 1st July, 2012. However, in case of BC/SC/ST, the maximum age limit is 44 years and in case of Physically Challenged 49 years.
7. Qualifications: Post-wise qualifications are given in the Information Bulletin.
8. Written Test: The applicant should take the test only in the district in which he seeks recruitment
DSC Recruitment Method :