Programming Languages Play a vital role in the present day computing Needs and forms a foundation for various web applications. There are many programming languages to do various applications, out of them C and C++ are two most important languages used by large number of programmers for dealing the complicated hardware Issues.
There are many compilers in the market, but all compilers don’t provide all components of software applications. Some compilers Have excellent user Interface when compared to other but less in components. so below is the list of some compilers and integrated development environments for C and C++ Programmers.
The below list of compilers information will definitely give u a idea about many features like Code Completion, syntax highlighting and debugging support etc..
1. Eclipse CDT
Perfect combination of functionality and efficiency for C/C++ programmers.
- Text highlighting, debugging and auto code completion,various source knowledge tools, such as type hierarchy, call graph, include browser, macro definition browser, code editor with syntax highlighting, folding and hyperlink navigation, source code re-factoring and code generation, visual debugging tools
- Supported on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. As compared to other IDEs, the process of coding becomes much easier with Eclipse IDE.
Website : https://eclipse.org/downloads/
- Open Source
- Semantic highlighting, automatic formatting, unit testing, code assistance, and a lot more. It’s extremely popular among intermediate as well as expert programmers.
Website : https://netbeans.org/
3. Best C/C++ Compiler – Digital Mars
- Used by a large number of programmers.
- This compiler not only carries a command line, but also features a fast compile and link time.
- Optimization technology is much faster and efficient than other compilers used by different programmers.
Website : http://www.digitalmars.com/
4. Dev C++
- Dev C++ is also a reliable compiler
- Auto code completion, syntax highlighting, project management, and print support.
Website : http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html
- Works extremely well on all major operating systems including, Windows, Linus, and Mac OS.
- Main features include LLDB and GDB support, refactoring, built in SFTP, code navigation and a lot more.
Website : http://codelite.org/
Used for native windows applications.
- Open source compiler, and provides easy access to the functionality of the Microsoft C runtime and other language specific runtimes.
Website : http://www.mingw.org/
- Cross compiler IDE which focuses on productivity of a programmer.
- Unique set of libraries like GUI and SQI with good UI Interface
Website : http://www.ultimatepp.org/
- Best, simple and attractive user interface.
- Best frameworks for programmers
- Supports a wide range of languages including C, C++, Java, HTML.
Website : https://compilr.com/
- Effective user interface, but also provides rich compiling and debugging functionalities.
Website : http://www.codeblocks.org/
10. Sky IDE
- Sky IDE is one of the popular C++ IDE.
- Offers Powerful text manipulation, Syntax coloring, auto complete and line tracker functions.