Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
RITES Recruitment through GATE 2018
RITES Recruitment through GATE: RITES is also called as Rail India Technical and Economic Service which is an engineering consultancy which is responsible for delivering the transport infrastructure projects. RITES announced recruitment notification for engineers for many job vacancies. RITES Recruitment through GATE 2018 application form is available from is now available from also April 09, 2018 and submit their documents before April 20, 2018. RITES recruitment board has released notification to recruit the eligible candidates. Interested candidates can fill the application form of RITES Recruitment through GATE 2018, application forms will close on April 20, 2018. So, interested candidates must fill and submit the RITES Careers through GATE 2018 Application form before the closing date.
RITES Careers through GATE 2018 Notification Important Dates
|Online registration commencing date||March 15, 2018|
|Closing date of online registration||April 09, 2018|
|Final date to submit the documents (Xerox)||April 20, 2018|
|Selection process||To be notified later|
Check out latest RITES Careers Through Gate 2018 Notification Here!! Job seekers those who are looking for latest govt jobs in India, RITES officials of Recruitment board has issued new employment notification officially and invited all the eligible graduates for the application process. RITES board has invited eligible candidates for new notification to recruit the eligible candidates. Aspirants who scored good marks in Gate exam and eagerly awaited for this RITES Latest notifications can apply before it closes. However, for recruitment, the candidates have to fill the application form of RITES Recruitment 2018.
RITES Job vacancies List
|Vacancy Number||Available Posts||UR||OBC
|25/17||Technical Assistant (Civil)||0||2||0||1||3|
|27/17||CAD Operator (Civil)||5||3||0||1||9|
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment through GATE 2018
RITES has issued Job notification officially and invited all the eligible candidates. Job seekers those who have finished their graduation and who secured required marks in GATE and aspires for govt job can utilize this opportunity. Aspirants can check the RITES Recruitment through GATE 2018 official notification at RITES official website. Total vacancies are listed out below. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the notification and if your profile matches with the Job notification then you can register.
RITES Through gate 2018 Advertisement
Online Application procedure for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2018 Notification has Started from March 15th, 2018, All the aspirants who are eligible can apply for this RITES gate 2018 notification. Public Sector Undertaking which means PSU officials will keep the application portal for the recruitment procedure of Graduate Engineers/Officers. Candidates those who are interested to apply for RITES recruitment through GATE 2018, the candidates must be Indian Citizens and should have graduated in disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics & Telecommunication, Chemical, and Instrumentation will be shortlisted for hiring.
Find the Latest Jobs in our site for freshers , experience .List of walkings , fresher jobs, latest jobs,Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri for all engineering branches, all graduates,
Apply for all jobs mentioned in our site.
For electrical engineering disciplines, 1 vacancy is available for PWD (Person with disability) category. Candidates those who belong to PWD category can apply for this post as per govt norms. One vacancy which is available for Person with disability PWD category in Electrical Engineering discipline requires the person to fulfill following criteria. Eligible candidates those who are interested to join in RITES organization can apply before closing date. If you are interested you must accept criteria.
- Candidates must able to work while standing.(ST)
- Applicants should able to work while sitting (S).
- Should be able to perform work while bending (BN) and also perform work while walking (W).
- Should be able to work while seeing (SE) and also manipulation of fingers.(MF)
- Should be able to do communication on work (C) and also able to work while reading and writing (WR).
- The code to be used with the filling of seats is OA(one hand affected)/OL(one leg affected)/HI(Hearing Impairment)
RITES Recruitment through gate age limit for PSU
- Applicants Upper age limit must lie in between 30 years as on final dtae of RITES online application 2018.
- Applicants Upper age lower must lie in between 21 years as on final dtae of RITES online application 2018.
- As per the government norms, Age Relaxation is applicable for the candidates those who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-servicemen criteria.
- 5 years of age relaxation is available for RITES Regular employees.
RITES educational Qualification 2018:
Applicants must score minimum 60% marks in the discipline. As per govt norms, OBC/SC/ST category candidates must score minimum 50% or equal CGPA.
Qualifying marks for GD and interview:
Based on the information, There are no qualifying marks for GD and interview rounds. Following are the marks should be scored by each discipline.
- Unreserved (general) candidates must score 60%
- Reserved (SC/ST) applicants must score 50 % of marks
- The person with a disability should score minimum 50% of marks.
RITES recruitment through gate required documents
Passport size photograph is mandatory, it must be a recent color picture. Photograph size must be less than 50KM.
The full face should be clearly shown.
Image Background should not be a dark color, prefer light color.
Candidates signature should be done on a white paper with a black ink pen.
Applicants signature should be done in running handwriting, not in capitals or Block letters.
To attach your signature, the file should be less than 20KB.
Steps to Apply for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- To register for RITES GATE 2018 Notification, applicants must click on below link or visit the official website. Both online and offline mode is available for submission of application form.
- Selection of notification number and Post Applied for has to be finished.
Now, applicants should fill the form with their personal information (name, gender, category, date of birth, nationality, state of domicile and more), address, qualification details, GATE registration details, 10th/SSC details, payment details, the summary of skill sets and languages known.
- As per specification manner, Candidates photograph and signature must attach.
Next, the applicants can pay the application fees in online or offline mode.
- After submission of the application form, applicants should take the registered online application form. Applicants must keep their application form safely for future use.The candidates will have to keep the application number safe for future use.
Documents to be carried to the Selection Process:
- Application Slip or Receipt of RITES
- Bank challan Slip
- Passport size photograph (as submitted by them to GATE-2014 authorities)
- GATE 2018 Hall Ticket
- GATE 2018 Rank Card
- Marks Mementos and Provisional Certificate/Degree, all dated on or before 31st July 2018
- Birth Certificate/Class X Certificate
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Medical certificate in case of PWD candidates
- Any other as specified
RITES Gate 2018 Pay Scale
- The pay scale of the selected applicant is Rs.20600-46500/- and the Basic pay Rs.20600/-
- Dearness allowance (DA) and House Rent Allowance (HRA) will be provided to the selected candidates at the time of training.
- After completion of 2 years of the probation period, they will be placed in an assistant manager role.
- At the time of training, candidates Salary will be around Rs.7.32 lacks and after completion of the training, salary will be Rs.11.81 lacks per annum.