Vidyasiri scholarship / Gokdom Apply Online:
Gokdom Apply Online: Candidates those who are looking for the Gokdom Scholarship scheme. Viewers who are interested to apply for Gokdom scholarship 2017 those can register for Gokdom Post Matric Scholarship and Gokdom Pre Matric Scholarship notification which has been recently released by the officials. Gokdom Scholarship 2016 17 has issued by the officials and invited all the eligible candidates for the Gokdom Online application process. Students who are studying Class XI, Class XII, Vocational Courses – I.T.I / I.T.c., JOC Polytechnic Diploma, Paramedical Diploma, D.Ed, D.Pharma, GNM, Graduation-B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.C.A etc and post graduation – M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MSW, Ph.D. from the approved colleges/institutions those can apply for the Gokdom Post Metric scholarship.
Basic Details of Vidyasiri Scholarship
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Minorities|
|Scholarship is available for||Minority Students of Karnataka (Muslims / Christians / Jains / Sikhs / Buddhists / Parsis)|
|Gokdom Apply Online Dates||30th September 2017 & 31st October 2017|
Gokdom Online Application
Pre Matric Scholarship scheme has issued by the GOKDOM which is fully known as Government of Karnataka Directorate of Minorities (GOKDOM) for scholars those who are financially weaker. This GOKDOM scheme will issued to the students those who are looking for a financial help to finish their education. Students who come under the minority communities those can apply for this fresh academic year 2018-19. Also applicants who had submitted already their Gokdom online application before can submit renewal request for that. GOKDOM scholarship has introduced to provide these pre Matric scholarships for the eligible candidates.
If you are interested you can see the complete details which are provided below.
- Scholars those who are still under their study can apply for it.
- Applicants must provide bank name, IFSC code, and address, so they must have their bank account.
- Candidates must show their income certificate with an authorized signature.
- Students also have to show their college fee receipt.
- Also, note that fills only that mobile number and e-mail id on the Gokdom online application form which you are using currently.
- For more details, viewers can drop your queries on below comment session.
Last Date to apply:
- The commencing of the online applications submissions are available from 30th September 2017 for Fresh & Renewal scholarship by students for Class XI/1st PUC, Class XII/2nd PUC.
- 31st October 2017 is the last date for the online applications for Fresh & Renewal scholarship by students for higher education like ITIs, Diploma, B.Ed, M.Phil & Ph.D. etc.
Eligibility criteria of Gokdom Online Application:
- Students who are studying Class XI, Class XII, Vocational Courses – I.T.I / I.T.c., JOC Polytechnic Diploma, Paramedical Diploma, D.Ed, D.Pharma, GNM, Graduation-B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.C.A etc and post graduation – M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MSW, Ph.D. from the approved colleges/institutions those can apply for the Gokdom Post Metric scholarship.
- Scholars who have secured 50% marks in previous examination/semester those are eligible.
- Students annual income is considered here, The annual income of their parents should be Rs:2 lakh below. Then only, Post matric scholarship is available for the students.
- Scholars who are studying through short term courses or any other training those are not eligible to take this scholarship.
- Students who belong to Karnataka and studying in other states those are also eligible to register for a scholarship
- Students who belong to other states and studying in Karnataka those are not allowed to apply for Gokdom scholarship.
- Aadhar Card number is one of the mandatory things.
GOKDOM Apply Online:
- Initially, read the complete instructions before filling the application form.
- First of all, open a bank account in nationalized banks
- Carry Aadhar card it was compulsory
- Visit your bank, and link your aadhar number with your bank account number.
- After linking to the account number, your name has appeared in List A then you should apply as New applicant or if your name appeared on B list then you should apply as renewal applicant with the help of NSP permanent ID.
Submit the printout of the application form which you have filled and also submit other documents xerox copies to the Karnataka District Officer for minorities. Check out the list of the documents which you should carry mandatory. Marks card (studying college/college District), Fee Receipts, declarations and many other documents are required. For a clear view, we have listed out some documents lists here. check those required documents and carried it to the online application process.
1) Marks Card
2) Fee Receipts
4) Bank account proof
5) Aadhar card
6) Passport size photos of the applicant
7) Any domicile certificate such as Aadhar card / Ration Card / Voter Card / Driving License / Pan Card etc.
Students should carry their previous year or last year semester mark card, Students can also carry their previous course marks card.
- pre matric scholarship 2017-18 Karnataka,
- post matric scholarship Karnataka 2017-18,
Here students must carry their Institute verification forms, student self-declaration of income certificate and also student self-declaration of the minority community document.
Students who want to apply for the GOKDOM Karnataka scholarship those can apply for this scholarship by following the Gokdom online apply steps.
Gokdom Apply online Fresh procedure:
Fresh applicants who are looking for the Gokdom online application process those can follow the below steps, we have provided the step by step procedure here check it out.
- Visit the official website www.scholarships.gov.in
- Click on the new user button
- Now read the guidelines for the registration on national scholarship portal.
- after completion of reading the guidelines hit on OK Button.
- Enter the details on a new page which were appeared, fill up the student registration form.
- See the Aadhar consent.
- After filling the details, click on the Register button.
- Now, applicants registered ID will have appeared on their page.
- Hit on Continue button, you will navigate to the login page.
- Scholars should have to re-login with the help of ID Number and also Date of birth in format.
- After login, you will get 5 digits of OTP number to your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP number, it will navigate you to student’s home page.
- Hit on Application form button and also enter some details such as Registration, Academics, and Basic details.
- After entering above details hit on save and continue to switch on to the Next Page.
- Students are directed to see the next page details such as contact details and Scheme details. Enter your contact details, Based on the eligibility criteria of the applicant, all the available schemes have appeared. Choose POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES MINORITIES CS for post matric courses.
- AFter choosing the scheme, upload the file / Document ( MCM Scholars only).
- Re check once again, uploaded documents, finally submitting the application. Hit on the final submit, take a print for future usage.
Procedure for Renewal:
Below we have listed out the step by step procedure of the Gokdom online application procedure for renewal procedure.
- Visit official website www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Hit on Apply for Renewal button.
- Scholars have to log in using their Last year student registration ID number and DOB in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- After registration, you will navigate to the students home page.
- Hit on pre filled information button and click on last year details.
- Hit on Apply for Renewal and also enter Renewal details.
- Hit on the final submit button, take a print out of it for future use.
Fill Gokdom Application Form
Students those who are interested and looking for latest Scholarship scheme’s can utilise this post. Interested contenders can fill the Gokdom online application form. Vidyasiri scholarship online application 2017-18 is available, students can apply for Gokdom Post matric scholarship and Gokdom pre matric scholarship notification. Before filling the form, we are suggested to the students those who are interested they must read the official notification once. Officials have announced Gokdom Scholarship 2017-18 and invited all the eligible students for the Gokdom Online application process.
Gokdom Scholarship Scheme
Scholars who are pursuing Class XI, Class XII, Vocational Courses – I.T.I / I.T.c., JOC Polytechnic Diploma, Paramedical Diploma, D.Ed, D.Pharma, GNM, Graduation-B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.C.A etc and post graduation – M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MSW, Ph.D. from the approved colleges/universities, only those candidates can apply for Gokdom scholarship scheme.
Gokdom Post Matric Scholarship for Fresh candidates: 31st September 2017
Gokdom Post Matric Scholarship for Renewal candidates: 31st October 2017.
- Scholars those who are pursuing can also apply for it.
- Students must have their own bank account and they should provide complete details of their bank name, IFSC code along with an address.
- Applicants should submit their income certificate.
- Scholars should provide their college fee receipt.
- Don’t forget to mention currently using contact number along with e-mail id on gokdom application form.
- Scholars/Applicants can contact the provided helpline 080- 22863617/22863618 phone numbers for any Help.
We hope that you have got complete details in this post regarding Gokdom Minority scheme, to get the GOKDOM minority scholarship scheme simply follow these guidelines.