India’s Major telecom services provider BSNL on Friday announced it would bring three tablets in partnership with Pantel, a company based in Noida. This would be a big shock to the Aakash Tablet where Datawind has left the work of Akash Project.
The BSNL going to launch following three Models of Tablets:
- T-Pad IS701R
- T-Pad WS704C
- T-Pad WS802C
Of the three, the cheapest one will be sold for Rs 3,250, a few hundred rupees more than the commercial version of Aakash tablet.
- BSNL Penta T PAD IS 701R is a 7-inch tablet and powered by 1ghz processor and comes with 256MB RAM.
- Resistive screen and runs on Android operating software.
- The tablet will be sold along with special data plans and 3G services from BSNL.
- It Costs around 3499 INR
- Generous 7″ touch screen with intuitive controls powered by the Android™ 2.3 operating system.
- 1GHz processor and 512MB DDRIII RAM
- Inbuilt 3G SIM- the excitement of the internet now in your palms at 3G speeds
- It Costs around 10999 INR
- The Penta TPAD WS802C Tablet is a powerful and flexible Internet and Entertainment solution that features a generous 8″ capacitive touch screen with intuitive controls.
- Powered by a 1.2GHz processor and 512MB DDRIII RAM for seamless performance.
- Built in GPS ensures that you never loose your way on the streets.
- It Costs around 13500 INR