Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
About Sri Sathya Sai University:
Sri Satya Sai Institute of a Higher learning organization is also called as Sri Satya Sai University. It is a Deemed university which is an Indian university organized by the Sri Satya Sai Baba. It was organized under section 3 act of 1956. Earlier, Sathya Sai Baba is the chancellor of the education institute. Now, M.N.Venkatachaliah was a chancellor of the Sri Satya Sai Institutes. M.N.Venkatachaliah is the former chief Justice of India. The university consists of four campuses 3 for men at Prashanthi Nilayam in Puttaparthi; Whitefield near Bangalore; and Muddenahalli, Karnataka and 1 institute is for the woman which is located at Anantapur.
Sri Sathya Sai university is based on the GURUKULA system which follows the ancient India. Education is provided in free of cost, from nursery to Post graduation. All the scholars, from nursery to PG educations they stay in Sri Sathya Sai Hostel. Prashanthii Nilayam campus is the only college in India, it has received the A++ rating by the NAAC. on 2011, National Assessment and Accreditation Council has also granted the Sri Satya sai institute of higher learning as re-accreditation with Grade A and also a CGPA of nearly 3.625 as per the process. So, this university is considered as a Top bracket of the Indian university.
University is established on 1981, vice chancellor of the Sri Sathya sai university is Prof. K.B.R.Varma. the director of the university is Prof.Radhakrishnan Nair. Sri Sathya University is located in Anantapur district, AP state, India.
|Name of the University||Sree Sathya Sai University|
|Address of Sri Satya sai university||Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh India|
|Founder, Vice-Chancellor, Director|| Sathya Sai Baba
Vice-Chancellor Prof. K.B.R. Varma
Sri Sathya Sai University campuses are:
- Prashanthi Nilayam in Puttaparthi
- Whitefield near Bangalore
- Muddenahalli, Karnataka
- one for women at Anantapur.
History of Sri Sathya University
The University has been conceded as a legitimate member of the Association of Indian Universities. The institute has come out of the colleges developed by the Sri Sathya Sai Baba in Anantapur, Whitefield (Karnataka), Muddenahalli(Karnataka) and Prashanthi Nilayam(Andhra Pradesh).
Sri Sathya Sai University Ranking:
- Earlier 22 July 1968- Establishment of Anantapur Campus
- Formed of Sri Sathya Sai Arts and Science College for men at Brindavan
- Sathya Sai Baba Laid the foundation stone of the College of Arts, Science, and Commerce at Prasanthi Nilayam. This has happened on 28th November 1978.
- Development of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning as Deemed University on 22 November 1981
- Started Sri Sathya Sai Mirpuri College of Music in the year 20 November 2000.
- Founded Multimedia Learning Center and Humanities Building on 26th August 2006.
- The Institute name changed to Sri Sathya Sai University in the year 2nd February 2007.
- Foundation Ceremony of Muddenahalli Campus on 14 February 2009.
- On 1st June 2012 at Muddenahalli, Classes has started at the fourth campus of SSSIHL
- At Puttaparthi, Bhumi puja for Sri Sathya Sai institute for Advanced Studies was organized on 17 February 2014.
Mission of Sri Sathya Sai University
All the terms and conditions to show the ideals of Sathya (truth), Dharma (righteousness/right conduct), Shanti (peace), Prema (love) and Ahimsa (non-violence).
Sathya Sai Baba who is the founder of the sai institute stated in an address to the university’s students:
“This college is not been founded just to prepare you for earning degrees.
The main purpose is to help you to cultivate self-knowledge and self-confidence so that each one of you can learn self-sacrifice and earn self-realization…through the valuable lessons of detachment, loving service, fraternity, humility, sincerity, fortitude, and fearlessness.
Our hope is that by our live; you will be shining examples bright of spiritual awareness and its beneficial sequences to the individual and society.”
Features of Sri Sathya Baba University: Sai Institute features include
Free education: The institute does not change any type of fee- for tuition, laboratory, library, examinations and the like. All the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country to search admission to educational courses, irrespective of income, class, creed, religion or region.
Find the Latest Jobs in our site for freshers , experience .List of walkings , fresher jobs, latest jobs,Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri for all engineering branches, all graduates, Apply for all jobs mentioned in our site.
- Merit based selection through a testing and interviewing procedure.
- A favorable teacher -pupil ratio.
- A homely character with students and faculty staying on the campuses.
- Improving the scientific research at the doctoral level; introduction of education technology through the installation of a theater in rural surroundings.
- Blending of value-based education with secular education.
- Integrated courses of five years duration to implement talent.
- A maximum number of working days, fuller use of national holidays and important festival for education and extension work.
Sri Sathya Sai Baba University Application process:
Admission to the institution is primarily based on a written examination which invites only shortlisted candidates based on their academic record and eligibility. Candidates selected for the written examination are then invited for a personal interview. Applicants need to qualify in both the written examination and personal interview as per the certain provisional admission to the institute. Admission to the MBA and the MTech cs program have an additional requirement of a group discussion and programming skills, respectively.
Academics and Scientific research of Sri Sathya Sai University
The university follows a 10.0 point grade point average system to estimate the students. The students have internal evaluations (CIE). The university contributes bachelors (BSc (Honours), BCom, and BA), masters (MSc, MA, MBA, MPhil, and MTech), and Ph.D. degrees in Mathematical, Physics, chemistry, Biosciences, Computer Sciences, Optics, Economics, Commerce, etc.
SSSIHL is the acronym of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning research work has been developed in reputed high-impact factor journals addition to Nano Letters, Chemical Communications, the Journal of materials Chemistry C, Applied Physics Letters, Langmuir, Journal of American Chemical Society, Optics Express, Optics Letters, etc.
SSSIHL organizes development in the areas of nanoscience and non-linear optics etc.
Sports and cultural activities of Sri Sathya Sai University:
Students compete in sports and cultural activities. Examples of these includes:
- Music, dance, drama, quiz, panel discussion, and elocution
- Competitions in Veda chanting, sthotra recitations, and teachings of the Bhagavad Gita Painting,
- The other drawing, card-making, bookmark-making, preparation of useful articles out of waste
Musicians are given opportunities to sing devotional songs
- During dramas and their preparation students are involved in music, sets, lighting, costumes, makeup, etc.
The sports and cultural activities at the university culminate at the Annual Sports and Cultural Meet, held on the 11 January every year, marked by a display of cultural and athletic items. Addition to that the national and international sports items like equestrian events, two and four-wheeled stunts, parasailing and gliding, bungee jumping, carabining, martial arts, lion and dragon dances, Eastern and Western dances, musical medleys, gymnastics, and human formations.
The university students of all four campuses get a chance to show their talents and skills. And also the university provides lessons in the philosophy of yoga asanas and physical fitness exercises.This leads students to get concentration on their skills and education.
Sri Satya Sai University Admission:
- Applicants for admission can visit the official website of sai institute sssihl
.edu .in the admission application procedure.
- Applicants can find the option of the admission procedure he/she should then select the given link and follow the given instructions.
- Students for admission is required to fill in all the required details.
- an applicant for admission is should check the details that student has put in before submitting the form.
- applicants can send the admission application form with the necessary documents to the below specified address.
- All the students who are interested in joining in Sri Satya sai institute those can apply from the official portal.
Sri Sathya Sai University address: Prasanthi Nilayam, Anantapur District,
Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh 515134
Website address: sssihl