Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily. We post more than 1000+ jobs every week.So,
VIKAS COLLEGE OF PHARMACY | Krishna
A Pharmacist is a vital link between patient and Doctors. He formulates various drugs dosage forms like Capsules, Tablets, Syrups, Injectables etc., whether of Synthetic or natural origin. Development of drug involves sound knowledge at molecular level its synthesis, designing, pharmacological and toxicological studies, analytical methods, post marketing survelliance and Clinical investigations converging with this field is three great technologies like Bio-technology, Information-technology and Nano-Technology.
– To provide highest standards of pharmacy profession and to develop global competencies with successful implementation of Good Pharmacy Education Practice. To project the role of future pharmacist as important and competent health care professional in providing the optimal value services to the society.
– To meet the needs of Society at large locally, regionally and worldwide with growth of students as well as for contribution of the institution.
– To promote Industry-Institute interaction, linkages envisaged along with the strategies for developing new products, services and patents.
– To cope up with the swift changes and to Redesign-Reorient the educational and training programmes to meet the global challenges.
- M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
- M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance)
- M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Technology)
- M.Pharmacy (Pharmacy Practice)
College Name : VIKAS COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
Address : Vissannapeta, Krishna Dist.,
District : Krishna
College ID : MP228
College Code : VIKS1
Established Year :
Affliated to : JNTUK
Region : AU
Hostel Facility :
Minoity Status : NM
NM* Means not Minoity
Welcome to VIKAS COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
Vikas College of Pharmacy,
Prof.(Dr.) Subhranshu Panda,