TCS NextStep Portal is the first step to connect you with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Asia’s leading IT services Company.
It is a single platform that addresses all your needs interactively and simplifies the communication process. This Portal will help you in your transition from being a student to exploring a dynamic career path with TCS.
From keeping you updated on TCS initiatives to answering your queries and helping you explore a world of opportunities, the portal helps to bridge the distance in your journey to become a TCSer.
So, go ahead! Explore opportunities. Experience Certainty.
If you are a new candidate, please complete your registration process.If you are an existing candidate, please log in to access further information.
The Registration and Application form requires information about personal details, academic scores, employment (if applicable), passport (if applicable) academic projects undertaken. Please ensure you have the information available with you before you start filling up the form. TCS can ask for documentary proof to validate the information provided in the form.
Instructions for the Application Process
To apply on TCS NextStep portal:
1.Click New Candidate to begin. The following tabs are displayed:
2. Select the relevant tab to proceed further.
3. To initiate the TCS selection process, register on-line on the portal and fill the Application form.
1. The on-line Registration and Application form is the first step of the TCS selection process.
2. Please ensure that the information provided here is true and to the best of your knowledge. The information in the forms serves as permanent record for TCS. Any misinterpretation intentionally or otherwise, will debar you from the selection process.
3. The Registration and Application forms require information about personal details, academic scores, employment (if applicable), passport (if applicable) academic projects undertaken etc. Please ensure you have the information available with you before you start filling up the form. TCS can ask for documentary proof to validate the information provided in the form.
4. It is mandatory to upload your own recent digital passport size formal color photograph in the Application form (.jpg, .jpeg format). The maximum size allowed is 200 KB.
5. Please ensure to upload your updated resume in the supported format (.doc/.docx/.rtf/.txt) maximum size allowed 500kb.
6. You will be able to download the application form in PDF format after you submit the application form successfully. The PDF form shall carry CT Reference number.
7. Please take print out of the PDF form in A4 size. You need to carry the hard copy of the form duly signed along with your resume for appearing in the TCS selection process. The application form comprises of three pages, make sure you take the print of all three pages.
All the best !