Adobe Systems Incorporated /ˈədoʊbiː/ is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, an image editing software, Adobe Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Required Skills and Qualification
- Hands on Java programming.
- Strong Windows and OS fundamental s. Mac OS experience will be an added advantage.
- Exposure in writing full test frameworks would be a definite advantage
- Should have excellent bug writing skills often suggesting the technical solutions to the issues.
- People with experience to automation tools will be preferred
- Should be capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team
- B.Tech – Computer Science with 0 – 4 years’ experience in Desktop and Enterprise / Cloud products or applications is preferred.
In this role you will have direct responsibility for product features & key technology choices and implementation. This is a unique opportunity to use your world-class design skills to have a positive impact on the lives of young people around the globe.
Designated as a Software Engineer, the profile is a mix and match of development and testing where-in the development / code is focused to and would facilitate testing. People who fit this role are software developers at services based IT companies or white box testers at Software Product companies. The position reports into the Quality Manager.