Verizon Communications, Inc. is an American broadband and telecommunications company, the largest U.S. wireless communications service provider as of September 2014, and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Manage the Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Provision and deprovision vrtual desktops and applicatons.
- Handling user requests which include CMIS tickets.
- Citrix XenServer or VMWare ESXi Hypervisor Administration.
- Documentation and Reporting.
- Ready to work on 24×7 support.
- Incident Management
- First and Second level support
- Any technical degree or basic degree
- Knowledge: Citrix XenDesktop Administration, XenApp Administration, Windows Server OS 7 Windows 7 OS Administration, Basic ADministration skills, Application troubleshooting skills
- Good Communication skills.
- Analytical skills (Excel, Word and Powerpoint knowledge)
- Aaptive to dynamic challenges
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/5538563-software-engineer →