Acenture Careers for Btech Freshers
About Accenture Company :
Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture Careers Link : https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers
Here are the list of Openings at Accenture. Accenture generally goes for ofcampus for Interviews. Many Engineering Colleges do invite students to attend the ofcampus interviews. General Eligibility to attend Accenture offcampus Interview varies from job role to job role.generally 1-2 backlogs permition , 65% or above from his/her 10th standard will be choosen. more over these contraints will be changed from job role to job role
Under writer- Residential Mortgage
Job Location: Chennai
Job Number: J6518
• Banking and Financial Services domain with a full spectrum of integrated loan processing, underwriting and direct lending services
• An illustrative list of this process may include but is not confined to the following: Mortgage file processing and review, fraudulent searches, underwriting support, loan underwriting, pre-close audit, compliance review, escrow management, preliminary closing, HUD Review, loan closing and funding, etc. in the residential mortgage domain.
Domain Competencies (List all the required domain competencies)
• Good analytical skills
• Logical reasoning
• Conditional reasoning
• Good written and verbal communication
Behavioral Competencies(List all the required behavioral competencies)
• Well organized
• Open for learning
• Adjust to changes in workloads and assignments
• Good numeracy and written communication skills
• Team player
Key Result Areas(List all the key result areas)
• Productivity & Efficiency
• Domain Expertise
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Job Location: Chennai
Job Number: J6070
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
• Required to analyse Financials and update financial statement information.
• Regulatory reporting.
• Analyse fund investment and report the variance with reasons.
• Prepare OTTI analysis summary
• Prepare Investment Risk Summary
• Drive the Process improvement initiative within the team.
• Ensure all SLAs are met
• Valuation on Fund Investments, Updating DPI and TVPI Benchmarks, Venture Fund Valuation Update and Analysis.
• Process Capital Calls, Complete Capital Call Reconciliation, prepare journal entry. Prepare Regulatory Reporting – Y-12 & Y 9C. OTTI analysis and prepare risk summary.
• Participate / lead various ad hoc analysis and reporting efforts for the stake holders.
• Ensures that all SLAs are met
• Support On-shore team on special projects including technical research on various matters.
• Recommend and/ or implement actions required to improve processes
• Proactively escalate issues to the Accenture management that require
• Respond in a timely manner to all requests from Client
• Ensure all activities are reviewed internally before it is reported out to client
• Graduate / Post graduate preferably with Commerce / accounting specialization
• Strong knowledge of Fund investments, portfolio management, capital calls, regulatory reporting – FR Y-12 & Y 9C, OTTI analysis.
• Possess excellent organization and problem-solving skills and the ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks bringing projects to completion
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build credibility internally and with customers at a senior level.
• Excellent PC application skills and knowledge of computerised accounting systems.
• Ability to work under p
CRE Underwriting Sr Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Job Number: J5934
Entry level supervisor responsible for Service Delivery, Process Management, Financial Performance and People Management
Argus and Dyna based Cash flow modeling using Discounted Cash Flow Analysis, Lease Abstraction, Commercial Real Estate Underwriting, Excel based Reporting, Structured Finance (CMBS/CDO/RMBS) Reporting, Project Return Analysis, (IRR/TWR), Waterfall Modeling, Development Modeling.Responsibilities/Authorities
Entry level supervisor able to (i) lead & motivate a team of professionals with accountability on all Service Delivery parameters, (ii) work towards the attainment of specified goals related to
• Service Delivery (Quality and TAT SLAs)
• Process Management (Improving efficiency, ensuring statutory and internal compliance, Ensure compliance to contractual agreements, internal controls, Information security and Compliance audits. Assists and guide the team in processing their assignments in an accurate, timely and organized manner
• People Management (improving team competency, reducing criticality, performance management and containing attrition) and
• Financial Performance (maintaining capacity utilization and contribute towards cost savings)
CRE Underwriting Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Job Number: J5933
To perform QC of data extraction, analysis and financial models/reports reviewed by senior analysts.
Argus and Dyna based Cash flow modeling using Discounted Cash Flow Analysis, Lease Abstraction, Commercial Real Estate Underwriting, Excel based Reporting, Structured Finance (CMBS/CDO/RMBS) Reporting, Project Return Analysis, (IRR/TWR), Waterfall Modeling, Development Modeling,
• Performing Quality Check on the assignments/deals/tasks completed by the Reviewer (Level G)
• Ability to manage complex assignments/situations and guide junior professionals with moderate supervision
• Work towards augmenting domain skills of team members
• Multi-task and shift seamlessly between assignments
• Work towards improving the cycle times through process improvement
• Identifies Process Improvements to simplify the matured practices
• Ensures OE practices are followed diligently in the team
• Communicate well with clients regularly.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers/jobsearch →