Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Deloitte Consulting”) is one of the nation’s leading consulting firms for business strategy, operations, technology and human resources planning. We bring together a strong combination of experience, scale and capabilities to help clients address their most complex business problems.
Qualification: B.Sc. (Computers / IT) or BCA.
Experience: 0-1 year related technical experiences (includes certification/ internship projects)
The Associate BTAs that join the Firm are recent college graduates. Their work experience is generally limited to a few internships, usually not exceeding three – six months. Regardless of the service line they are assigned to, A-BTAs are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area they will be working in.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works on problems / projects of moderately complex scope
- Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
- Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
- Contributes to improving and monitoring – discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
- Communicate effectively with Team lead, team members. Presents and discusses work results clearly
Education and Work experience:
- BSc (Computers / IT) or BCA.
- 0-1 year related technical experiences (includes certification/ internship projects)
- Proficient in business communication skills at entry level (spoken and written)
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Pro-active and self-starting individual
- Have a “client focused” orientation
- Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
- Experience in codes using languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, etc
- Basic understanding of relational database management system
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting
- Ability to apply beginner level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common technical issues
- MS Office knowledge.
- Willingness and Ability to Learn and Execute
- Good Analytic Thinking and Team Skills.
- Clear the Deloitte determined communication excellence benchmark
Working Time: Regular Office Shifts
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-IU/ details/j/E17HCBTAKD-ConCamp/associate-business-technology-analyst →