Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is one of the largest providers of business processing and cloud-based solutions – including human resources, payroll, benefits and talent management – to employers and automotive dealerships around the world. We build configurable solutions that can fit your organization’s unique goals and increase your productivity.
ADP is hiring a Application Developer. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
- Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications or Post Graduates in Computer Science / Computer Applications.
- Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is absolutely essential.
- Experience with working with Dojo.
- Ability to write stored procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyse the SQLData is required.
- HRIS system and application knowledge.
- Ensure all work conforms to ADP’s software development process.
- Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Business Analysts.
- Develop mostly autonomously quality code in line with ADP development standards.
- Develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Ensure work is in line with design and requirements supplied by the Business Analysts.
- Taking ownership of own progress.
- Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to work productively in a team.
- Updates and modifies computer programs to improve efficiency.
- Performs work of high difficulty in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging computer programs.
- Demonstrated ability to use standard computing tools: Word processor, spreadsheet, browser, email, and file compression software.
- Overall knowledge of the computing environment at large, e.g. typical uses and user populations of operating systems, communications protocols, hardware platforms, etc.
- 91939 Client Support Specialist Client Service Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- 77438 Junior Consultant Implementation Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- 77828 Analyst Programmer Implementation Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- 81020 Application Developer Technology Chennai, Tamil Nadu
81802Product Support Specialist Client Service Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- 82485 Associate Application Developer Implementation Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- 84808 Application DEveloper Technology Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- 84830 Associate Application Developer Implementation Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- 84867 Senior Application Developer Technology Chennai, Tamil Nadu
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.adp.com/locations/india/job-search-results/?location=India&country=IN&radius=200 →