The Tesco Hindustan Service Centre (HSC) is the Global Services Arm for Tesco. The centre sits at the heart of the Tesco group, and provides IT and Business services to Tesco operations across Europe and Asia. Tesco was the first major international retailer to have a fully-owned support centre in India.
We are seeking a detail-oriented HTML/ Email Production Specialist to support our production team. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, a quick learner who specialises in HTML coding and email marketing best practices. The position requires superior communication, organisation and a key eye for design details.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Good Communication Skills both verbal & written
- Creation of HTML emails utilising approved templates, or building emails from scratch to individual project requirements
- Completes graphic production tasks (banners, slicing images, optimising for email)
- Assists with quality assurance of emails (content integration checking, link checking, email client testing, etc.)
- Deploy emails to customers
- Good problem Solving abilities
- Strong MS Office skills (especially Advanced Excel, presentation skills)
- Computer science background
The skills required:
- Managing multiple projects while working in fast-paced business environment, proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to follow corporate branding and style guidelines
- Experience with email delivery platforms (Dreammail, Harmony, MovableInk an advantange)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Analyst-Web-Developer-TESCO-Hindustan-Service-Centre-Bengaluru-Bangalore-0-to-2-years-240616006616?src=sortby&sid=14667993324026&xp=8&qp=software developer&srcPage=s →