Company Name: Vizag Steel Plant
Job Designation or Job Role: Specialist, Jr. Specialist, Asst. Executive, Technician (QA&TD)
Candidate Educational Qualification:
For the post of Specialists required a PG ((MD/DNB) in concerned field from recognized university, for the post of Asst. Executive required M.Sc (Microbiology), and for post of Technician requires a graduate in science with chemistry.
No of Posts: 12 Posts
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Job or Work Location: Vizag
Candidate Profile & Job Description:
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, a Navratna Company and India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant, invites applications from qualified, experienced and competent candidates for the posts of:
(1) SPECIALISTS/JR. SPECIALISTS in GENERAL MEDICINE and ANAESTHESIA for its 160 bed modern hospital at Visakhapatnam (Visakha Steel General Hospital).
(2) ASSISTANT EXECUTIVES and TECHNICIANS for its Quality Assurance & Technology Development Department at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Name of the Posts:
- Specialist (General Medicine)/Specialist (Anesthesia): 02 Posts
- Jr. Specialist (General Medicine)/Jr. Specialist (Anesthesia): 02 Posts
- Asst. Executive (QA&TD): 02 Posts
- Technician (QA&TD): 06 Posts
Selection Process: The method of selection is written test & Interview.
Last date for Applying: 12/12/2011
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant,opened by popularly known as Vizag Steel (Telugu: విశాఖ ఉక్కు కర్మాగారం), is one of the major steel producers in India. Vizag Steel Plant has been conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010. Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of salable steel produced. It is the only integrated steel plant in the country to be certified for ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and OSHAS 18001:1999
Company Website: http://www.vizagsteel.com